Want bolder brows? Pencil in the details with long-lasting color.
A longwear, classic wooden brow pencil in three natural-looking shades.Fills in and emphasizes brows with natural-looking nourishing creamy color. Blended with hibiscus and safflower oils to help revitalize hair and promote full, impactful, healthy-looking brows. Spoolie end grooms and shapes brows, and the included RMS Beauty sharpener keeps things precise.
- Ethically Sourced Mica: A natural mineral milled to create a light-reflecting fine powder with a lustrous finish.
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter: Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, it conditions and softens both skin and hair.
Sustainability: Wooden pencil with easy to recycle aluminum cap and casing. Outer carton made of 80% post consumer recycled paper, forestry certified, made with windpower.
GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SOY FREE | NON-NANO | NON-GMO
- Light: a soft, beige taupe ideal for blonde/light brown hair.
- Medium: muted, medium warm brown ideal for brown/auburn hair.
- Dark: deep espresso ideal for dark brown/black hair.
HOW TO USE: Use pencil to define, fill in sparse areas and shape brows. Blend with the spoolie end for a diffused, natural look. Pro tip: sharpen the pencil before use to shed the protective layer of wax.
SIZE: 3.5g / 0.12oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO)
Light: Mica, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Kaolin, Cellulose, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sorbi- tan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Medium: Mica, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cellulose, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Dark: Mica, Kaolin, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cellulose, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sorbi- tan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.