Gently nourish hair and scalp overnight with this shine-enhancing mask for soft, frizz-free, healthy hair.
For All Hair Types
Hair Care Ingredients:
- Oat Lipids Complex helps reinforce the scalp’s natural protective barrier, helping to lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps smooth and moisturize hair for a silky soft finish.
- Tung Wood and Rapeseed Oil help to keep frizz under control and fight heat damage.
- Pataua, Açai and Sweet Almond Oils nourish, condition and soften strands.
- Blended Green Tea Extract and Fruit Acid smooth hair cuticles and reveal glossy, shiny, vibrant looking strands.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULPHATES, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, & MINERAL OIL
HOW TO USE: Use as part of the Balance haircare regime. Apply a generous amount to dry hair, smoothing from root to tip. Gently massage into the scalp to relax before bed. Wrap long hair into a bun, leaving in overnight. Wake up and rinse, cleansing hair thoroughly using the pH Balanced Shampoo and pH Balanced Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: A revolutionary new hair growth range, made up of innovative serums, treatments, shampoos and conditioners which help to enhance hair’s natural beauty without causing damage. Carefully curated with a variety of hair types in mind, your Grow Gorgeous routine caters to your specific needs to help you achieve the hair you’ve always dreamed of. Glamorous and gorgeous volume? Strong locks that can grow enviably long? Incredibly soft and nourished hair? There’s a Grow Gorgeous hair care routine for every woman but the end result is always the same; gorgeous hair!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)/Aleurites Fordi (Tung Wood) Oil Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Glycerin, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Pataua) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Benzoic Acid, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glucose, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Malic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.