Elevate your vegan beauty routine with our sustainable and cruelty-free range of tools and brushes.
The Bamboo Blending Brush is made for contouring the eye, for shading and the stippled tip for diffusing and blending.
Elate bamboo brushes and made of sustainably sourced bamboo, with taklon bristles
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO APPLY: Apply, define and blend with the Elate Blending Brush! This brush has the perfect amount of ‘fluff’ for achieving the perfect smoky eye, or simply applying a base colour. Use for removing hard lines, adding in texture, and blending with powders or cremes.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Bring out the best in your skin with anti-oxidant rich and cruelty-free makeup. Sustainably made in Canada, cruelty-free, and vegan. Elate Cosmetics are certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and all of their ingredients are fair trade. Each product is housed in a bamboo container, making more than 75% of their products are waste-free. Every piece of packaging is either recyclable, reusable or plantable. The imagery Elate Cosmetics uses features people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities, so no one feels left out. They're only interested in making you feel beautiful, and to create your own definition of beauty.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.