A detoxifying weekly treatment mask to draw out impurities, calm inflammation, speed cellular turnover, and restore balance.
Made with mineral-rich rhassoul, activated bamboo charcoal, raw cacao, and soothing organic botanicals, this weekly detoxifying mask is magic: Spritz with water or toning mist and it turns into a velvety mousse that smells of cacao, lavender, and frankincense. The mousse cleanses, tones, balances, and revitalizes skin, calming inflammation, drawing out impurities, evening skin tone, speeding cell turnover, and restoring balance overall. Incredible for all skin types; especially helpful for oily or acne-prone
- Rhassoul Clay has extractive abilities and removes surface oil and oil within the skin that clog pores and cause blackheads.Rhassoul clay naturally has a negative electromagnetic charge, while the majority of toxins under your skin have a positive charge. This makes Rhassoul treatments ideal for drawing out impurities, detoxifying, and evening skin tone.
- Dead Sea Clay pulls toxins and impurities from skin making it an effective detoxifying agent. With its high concentration of minerals it revitalizes skin to maintain even and glowing skin.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal works magic to deeply cleanse and detoxify skin. Draws toxins and impurities from deep within pores with it's strong absorption properties and delivers a deep clean while also naturally and gently exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is effective yet non stripping. Works especially well to purify congested skin and oily skin.
- Raw Cacao is rich in magnesium and sulfur. Has incredibly high levels of antioxidants to fight damaging free radicals. Cacao increases blood flow and promotes healing on a cellular level, while giving the mask a lovely rich chocolate aroma.
- Lavender has soothing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to cleanse skin and soothe any irritation.
- Frankincense comes from the Boswellia carterii tree and has been prized since ancient times due to its miraculous healing properties related to the skin and its promotion of new cell growth. Has a sweet, earthy and resinous aroma that is found to be restorative and soothing.
- Gotu Kola promotes wound healing and the types of triterpenoid compounds gotu kola contains are believed to strengthen the skin and increase antioxidant production while stimulating circulation.
- Marshmallow Root has strong anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation. Is also cell regenerative to speed up healing.
Vegan/Cruelty Free. Free of Parabens, GMOs, Sulfates, and Synthetic Fragrances.
HOW TO USE: While relaxing (preferably in a hot salty bath) activate mask by mixing a tablespoon of mask with a tiny amount of floral water toning mist (or water) in a bowl. For skin plumping hydration, add a teaspoon or two of the Jungle Glow Rainforest Honey Enzyme Cleanser + Mask. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over clay to create a velvety consistency. Once mixed, use face mask application brush to apply mask to cleansed skin and leave on 20-40 minutes. You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Never let mask become completely dry. Mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length. To remove, soften with a warm, wet cloth and remove mask. Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist. Skin is left toned, dewy and refreshed. Massage youthful vixen face nectar onto skin for one minute, then finish with more toning mist to assist with absorption of oil-based face nectars.
SIZE: 100 ml in violet glass jar.
Will last over 6+ months depending on your masking habits.
Moroccan lava clay, Theobroma cacao*, Lavandula angustifolia powder*, Solum fullonum clay, Activtaed charcoal powder, Althaea officinalis root powder*, Centella asiatica powder*, Boswellia carterii gum resin powder**, Matricaria chamomile powder*, Calendula officinalis powder*, Urttica doica powder*, Curcuma longa powder*
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.