This super satisfying to use enzyme-rich gel is uber-effective at resurfacing the skin by erasing dead skin while respecting the delicate skin surface.
For All Skin Types
What is Gommage? Gommage (erase in French) is a professional-type exfoliation method - a French spa favourite for it’s remarkable ability to erase dead skin while respecting the delicate skin surface. Fabulous for all skin types, this divinely Rose-scented Bioactive Rose Gommage is the ultimate resurfacing multitasker that can be used as a Gommage or Masque.
- Like little Pac-Mans, Pineapple and Papaya Enzymes thoroughly work at eating up dead skin, without hurting new skin. The appearance of skin texture is instantly improved and dull and tired complexions are refreshed.
- Hyaluronic Acid acts like a mini hydrating mask and helps loosen hardened impurity build up to make removal more effective.
- Konjac Root brings purifying and hydrating properties, helping to keep complexion fresh and clear.
- Rose Water envelopes both skin and mind in a divine soothing and relaxing state.
100% NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | NUT-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a thin layer - Just before fully dry, gently roll off under fingers and enjoy the very satisfying feeling of dead skin flaking off your face - like an eraser for dead skin.
- HOW TO MASQUE: Apply a thin layer and let the ingredients operate their magic. Enzymes peel, Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, Konjac Root purifies, and Rose soothes. Rinse off to reveal fresh baby soft skin.
- HOW TO EYE MASQUE: Apply a thin layer under eyes to soothe and hydrate. Let it dry completely then rinse off with warm water to reveal refreshed under eyes. Do not rub off around this area.
- HOW TO LIP MASQUE: Apply a thin layer on lips to plump and exfoliate. Just before fully dry, gently rub off gel to expose smooth, baby soft lips.
SIZE: 1.7oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Odacité is a french worldplay on 'audacity' - a reminder of Valerie Grandury's bold decision to challenge the industry norm in skincare and carve out a new path to clean beauty. Odacité's endeavour is to produce the most effective products sans les toxins. They scout the world to source the highest quality ingredients, precious plant extracts, magical oils and potent cosmeceuticals. Ultimate potency, absolute freshness and complete purity are our criteria of selection, ensuring that each formula instantly improves the way your skin looks and feels. Made in California with French Savoir-Faire & Ancestral Beauty Knowledge.
Rosa Damascena [Rose] Distillate, Glycerin*, Carica Papaya [Papaya*] Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya [Papaya*] Fruit Extract, Ananas Comosus [Pineapple*] Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate [Hyaluronic Acid], Glucomannan [Konjac Flour] Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate [Baking Soda], Aqua [Water], Melia Azadirachta [Neem] Extract, Coccinia Indica [Ivy Gourd] Extract, Solanum Melongena [Eggplant] Extract, Aloe Barbadensis [Aloe] Extract, Ocimum Sanctum [Tulsi] Extract, Curcuma Longa [Turmeric] Extract, Corallina Officinalis [Seaweed] Extract
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.