Biome Body Cleanse is a replenishing, uplifting cleansing experience.
Microbiome-boosting fermented rice water works alongside potent pre- and postbiotics to replenish beneficial flora while ceramides fortify skin barrier integrity and help alleviate the appearance of any redness. With a unique bubbly mousse texture, this lush cleanser smooths across the skin as a decadent lather that rinses clean without stripping, to seal in moisture. Biome Body Cleanse leaves you feeling soft, balanced, and energized from a fresh citrus and herbaceous aroma.
Suitable for all skin types and conditions including eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply several pumps to damp skin, massage in, and then rinse clean. Pat skin dry and follow with Body Acid Serum and C Body Cream.
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for use on the face.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
Water, Rice Ferment Filtrate, Rose Flower Water, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), D-Panthenol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Chamos Acaci Bifida Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), Inulin (Prebiotic Jerusalem Artichoke), Oat Kernel Flour*, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Glycerin, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Jojobate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Shea Butter*, Tamarind Seed Polysaccharide, Glucose, Almond Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Alfalfa Extract*, Bilberry Extract*, Calendula Flower Extract*, Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Horsetail Extract*, Bladderwrack Extract*, Slippery Elm Bark Extract*, Hawthorn Berry Fruit Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Gotu Kola Extract*, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol (Plant Derived), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, †Rosemary Leaf Oil, †Orange Peel Oil, †Lemon Oil.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC † ORGANIC ‡ WILDCRAFTED §NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
PLEASE NOTE: Chamos Acaci Bifida Ferment Lysate is not a live bacteria
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.