Body Acid Serum is an elevated resurfacing treatment for the body.
Blended in a silky hydrating base is a potent synergistic medley of acids that gently exfoliate to remove dead cell build-up, smooth skin texture, and promote even skin tone. Inspired by our award-winning Daily Acid Toner, we took the same powerful approach with an acid medley and adapted this full-body formula that effectively works with thicker skin at different depths and speeds to help brighten and moisturize.
This lightweight, lotion-like serum has a mildly sweet, citrus aroma with soft floral undertones.
Please note that this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Suitable for all skin types including non-active inflammatory skin conditions.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage onto clean skin until fully absorbed. May be used daily for all-over body exfoliation or as a spot treatment where needed. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for use on the face.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Glycerin*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Irish Moss (Red Algae) Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hibiscus Flower Acid, Water, Glycolic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-6, Polyricinoleate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Sesame Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Papaya (Papaya Enzyme) Leaf Extract, Rose Petals*, White Tea Extract*, Goji Berry Extract*, Acai Berry Powder*, Rose Geranium Hydrosol*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin. * CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.