A hydrating body cream for all skin types with nourishing shea butter, linseed and olive oil.
For All Skin Types
This body cream is made with the anti-inflammatory extract of leftover date seeds, a by-product of date farming. Soothe dry or irritated skin with this calming blend of ingredients. This cream will help to reduce inflammation to leave your skin feeling smooth and supple.
- Date Seed Extract: This cream is made with the anti-inflammatory extract of leftover date seeds, a by-product of date farming. Date seeds are composed of polyphenols and other antioxidants. – It’s considered a “super seed”. The extract is very high in antioxidants and acts as an anti-inflammatory (calms redness, helps to even out skin tone). It also helps to minimize the appearance of thin blood vessels as it induces vasoconstriction, making it a great treatment for varicose veins.
- Raw Shea Butter: A skin superfood extracted from the seed of the African Karite tree, shea butter is naturally high in Vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids. This cream is blended with unrefined raw shea butter to provide intense moisturization to the skin.
- Linseed Oil: The fatty acids in linseed oil act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce any inflammation, helping the skin to repair. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to minimize any irritation of the skin or redness, so it can also aide in soothing sunburn.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply morning or evening to clean, dry skin. Massage gently into skin in circular motions.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera(Date) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol. Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**.
*Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.