A deeply hydrating body cream formulated with potent bioactive ingredients that noticeably nourish, moisturize and soothe dry skin and visibly restore skin elasticity and suppleness.
For All Skin Types
- Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil: Both rich in nourishing Triglycerides, noticeably improve skin hydration.
- Almond, Grape Seed and Rosehip Oils: Contain free radical-fighting Polyphenol Antioxidants helping condition and soothe the appearance of dry skin.
- Vitamin C from Cold-Pressed Mandarin Orange Oil: Noticeably improves elasticity and suppleness.
- Wheatgerm Extract, rich in Vitamins A, E, D, Essential Fatty Acids and Tocopherols: Visibly firms and smooths the skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Massage gently into skin concentrating on the driest areas such as elbows and knees. Excellent for very dry skin, but all skin types will enjoy the hydrating relief this citrus cream offers.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Plant), Polyquaternium-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate (Organic Listed), Phenoxyethanol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rose) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Body Cream. Mandarin Rosemary Leaf
Love this. Goes on silky and smooth. Smells heavenly. A favourite and always have it on hand
Dry sensitive skin will love
This body cream has a nice scent. Not feminine or masculine and not over powering. All of these factor help with sensitive skin. I add a little body oil with it and apply to damp skin. It works really well. I hope that Socialite beauty continues to bring this item in. I have not used during winter yet...we will have to see. But definitely worth trying.
I love this cream for a lot of reason. It smells absolutely amazing, it's not greasy so I can use it all day, and my skin has gone to the crocodile post winter stage to a soft and silky look and texture.