A non-greasy, multi-functional body oil.
Made for skin that pleasures to be touched & drenched in botanical Love..
Designed with a potency typically reserved for facial care and 12 of the most nurturing organic, wild crafted, and co-op grown botanicals blended with the aromatherapy of Neroli and Sweet Orange.
- NEROLI & SWEET ORANGE: Uplifting fruit and flower essential oils kiss skin with the magic of an eternal Spring’s Inflorescence.
- SUNFLOWER: These local, organic heliotropes deliver a wealth of fatty acids and beta carotene.
- TAMANU: A sumptuous botanical oil organically grown and harvested by a co-op in French Polynesia.
- PRICKLY PEAR: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wild crafting group, our organic, wild crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids and vitamin E that soothes the appearance of stressed and tired skin.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply a small puddle of Body Elixir to your skin beginning at your extremities and massage towards your heart. Enjoy the delicious sensation of your hands touching your beautiful skin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions, please consult a physician prior to use.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Limonene, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Tocopherol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral (Non GMO).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.