John Masters Organics' Body Milk with Fig & Vetiver is made with calming shea butter and hydrating aloe vera.
For All Skin Types
This ultra-lightweight natural lotion absorbs rapidly to restore incredible moisture and softness to skin while providing a veil of coconut oil that conditions and replenishes moisture. Our fig and vetiver essential oil blend soothes and calms skin.
- Fig & Vetiver Blend - soothes and calms skin.
- Coconut oil - creates a barrier to deeply condition skin.
ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Apply liberally to body after shower.
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Water (Aqua), Glycerin*, Isoamyl Laurate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Carrageenan, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Undecylenic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Gamma-Undecalactone, Fragrance (Fig & Vetiver), Citronellol†, Geraniol†, Limonene†, Linalool†
† Allergens natural component of essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.