A three-step skincare routine for a relaxing and skin-softening bath.
Exfoliate and polish your skin from head to toe with the Herbivore Botanical Bath Set. Inside this trio you’ll find a coconut oil body polish, a set of ylang ylang and vanilla scented bath salts, plus a coconut milk bath soak, that work together to slough off dead skin cells and nourish the skin, for a bright, hydrated and silky-smooth result. Bath time just got an upgrade.
- Coco Rose Body Polish: a fine scrub that gently exfoliates and moisturizes with sugar, virgin coconut oil, and Moroccan rose.
- Coconut Bath Soak: a nourishing body oil made from a blend of virgin coconut oil, vegan squalane, and rose that leaves skin feeling silky-smooth with a soft, diffused glow.
- Calm Bath Salts: a soothing bath salt with Himalayan pink salt crystals, floral ylang-ylang, and natural vanilla that relaxes mind and body.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE:
- STEP 1: Add approximately 1–3 tablespoons of COCONUT Bath Soak into running water and stir. Soak for at least 15 minutes.
- STEP 2: Add 1 tablespoon of CALM Salts and let dissolve.
- STEP 3: Gently massage COCO ROSE Body Polish into the skin focusing on dry, rough areas. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- 1 x 8 oz (FULL SIZE) | 226 g COCO ROSE Body Polish
- 1 x 4 oz | 113 g COCONUT Bath Soak
- 1x 4 oz | 113.5 g CALM Bath Salts
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
COCO ROSE Body Polish - Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Kaolin, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.
COCONUT Bath Soak - Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil.
CALM Bath Salts - Sodium Chloride (Pacific Sea Salt), Sodium Chloride (Pink Himalayan Salt), Kaolin, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Tocopherol
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.