Formulated to regenerate, repair, deeply hydrate, soothe, even skin tone, brighten and restore comfort.
For All Skin Types
Reduces dark spots and lightens with Swiss Garden Cress. Protects and fights aging with Alpine Rose plant stem cells, plant peptides and Hyaluronic Acid while promoting healing. Packed with a bespoke blend of wild-harvested African oils, exotic butters and moisturizing botanicals that naturally soothe, soften and deeply hydrate while combating dryness and the appearance of age spots. Sinks deep into the skin and delivers vitamin rich restorative hydration providing an uplifting and calming aromatic experience with Wild Rosemary Leaf and Cape Rose Geranium. Quick-absorbing treatment leaves hands soft, soothed and well protected.
- A unique combination of antioxidant and omega-rich Marula, Baobab and Kigelia oils calm, hydrate and increase skin elasticity.
- Mafura, Mango and Shea butters nourish, soothe and help reduce inflammation.
- Green Rooibos Tea and Swiss Garden Cress, rich in phytonutrients help reduce age spots, pigmentation and even out skin tone.
- Hyaluronic acid, Alpine Rose Plant Stem Cells and plant peptides visibly smooth, strengthen and enhance the lipid barrier function to protect and maintain moisture.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean hands and cuticles. Gently massage until absorbed. Use as often as desired.
SIZE: 60 ml / 2 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Spring Water), Aloe Ferox (Bitter Aloe) Leaf Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)* Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango)* Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Trichilla Emetica (Cape Mahogany Mafura)* Seed Butter, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Lecithin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)* Seed Oil, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Globularia Cordifolia Ferment, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-3, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Geranium) Essential Oil, Rosarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.