A real careSOS, it helps dry and chapped lips. Its 100% natural formula, certified organic and vegan, is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and nourishing and regenerating fatty acids.
For Dry and Chapped Lips
Enriched with organic Plum Oils and French organic Sunflower, the Lip Bouche à BoucheBalm intensely nourishes and repairs chapped and damaged lips, smoothes and plumps, protects from the cold and relieves immediately to avoid any feeling of discomfort. Its melting balsam-in-oil texture with a soft vanilla and fruity fragrance forms a protective, smoothing, non-sticky film for a long-lasting shield effect. Result? As soon as it is applied, facilitated by the bevelled tip, lips are soothed and plumped, durably nourished and protected.
Committed to local, responsible and organic agriculture, PATYKA has selected Organic Plum and Organic Sunflower Vegetable Oils, the seeds of which are grown and pressed in France. Obtained by first cold pressing, these virgin oils are exceptionally rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that protect, nourish and repair dry and damaged skin.
- Organic and French Plum Oil: Sweet and juicy, Ente plum is grown in Lot-et-Garonne for the production of Agen prunes. It is by first cold pressing of its kernel that PATYKA Organic Plum Oil is obtained. Exceptionally rich in fatty acids, it intensely nourishes the epidermis.
- Organic and French Sunflower Oil: Of all the oils, sunflower oil is the richest in vitamin E, a naturally antioxidant and protective molecule of the epidermis. Made in France, PATYKA Organic Sunflower Oil is cold pressed by hand. It thus preserves its formidable properties.
- Organic Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acid, it contains extraordinary regenerating properties for the skin.
The lip Bouche à Bouchebalm tube is made of 50% recycled plastic from milk bottles, and is 100% recyclable.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply the balm as soon as the lips tighten or every day, morning and evening, for a nutri-preventive action.
SIZE: 0.3 oz. / 10 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, HYDROGENATED BEAVER OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL*, FRAGRANCE, STEVIA REBAUDIANA EXTRACT*
* Ingredients from organic farming
**Made using organic ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.