Tap into Radiance.
This featherweight face serum goes deep to provide instant hydration while brightening and smoothing skin’s tone and appearance. Use alone as a lightweight moisturizer, or layer beneath your favorite daily face lotion, sunscreen or night cream for an extra dose of naturally super goodness.
- Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide - A stable form of Vitamin C that helps brighten and improve the skin’s appearance, tone and firmness.
- Rose Hip - High in Vitamin C; hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of dark spots, scars and fine lines.
- Aloe - Soothes and hydrates.
- Edelweiss - A stem cell complex with robust antioxidant properties to help combat the signs of aging.
- Aspen Bark - Natural source of salicylic acid; gently exfoliates and soothes skin.
- Rose - Reduces the appearance of redness.
Aroma: Fresh-squeezed citrus topped with herbaceous rose hip and a hint of sour rose.
Long-Lasting: Unlike many Vitamin C serums on the market, Brighten Up contains a highly-stable form of Vitamin C designed to ensure maximum freshness and potency over time.
HOW TO USE: Apply 1/2 to 1 pump to clean, dry skin. Use alone as a lightweight anti-aging moisturizer, or layer beneath your favorite daily face lotion, sunscreen or night cream.
For best results, store your serum in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months of opening.
Brightens and evens skin’s appearance
Provides instant, featherweight hydration Rich in antioxidants to help combat damage from free radicals Improves the appearance of skin's firmness and elasticity 100% naturally-derived and toxin-free Works great for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Never any petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs. This product is gluten-free, vegan & cruelty-free.
What is a face serum?
Face serums are lightweight, fast-absorbing liquids, oils or gels that provide highly concentrated doses of key active ingredients. They’re usually made with ingredients that consist of smaller molecules than those found in lotions and creams, making them especially good at penetrating deeply into skin. Think of a serum as a powerful primer.
Do I need a serum if I already use a moisturizer?
It all depends on your skin type, skin concerns and how willing you are to incorporate an extra step into your routine. For those with normal or oily skin types, a serum can be used in place of a moisturizer, though keep in mind we always recommend wearing sunscreen during the day if you plan on spending any time outdoors.
For those with drier or mature skin, we recommend layering the serum beneath your favorite moisturizer (or sunscreen).
As always, we encourage you to experiment and see which set-up works best for you!
When should I use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum?
Brighten Up should be applied after cleansing (or toning) and before moisturizing. For people who prefer fewer steps in their daily skin care routine, Brighten Up can be used as a standalone moisturizer - whatever works best for your skin type and needs.
How is the Vitamin C in Brighten Up different to regular Vitamin C serums?
Most preparations of Vitamin C (whether naturally-derived or synthetic) are highly unstable, meaning they are prone to oxidizing and losing their potency very quickly.
We formulated Brighten Up with ascorbic acid polypeptide, a new, water-soluble preparation of Vitamin C that retains its potency far longer than traditional Vitamin C serums. In addition to its longer-lasting efficacy, ascorbic acid polypeptide is more suitable for use on sensitive skin and offers improved absorption.
- Is it safe to use Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum before spending time in the sun?
Absolutely. Our formula does not cause photosensitivity and is totally safe to use before spending time in the sun. That said, be sure to apply sunscreen before you head outdoors!
Brighten Up comes packaged in a black glass jar to protect the formula from direct sunlight which can degrade the longevity and potency of key ingredients. We recommend storing this product in a cool, dry place and using it within 6 months of opening.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, cocoglucoside, coconut alcohol, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, ascorbic acid/orange/citrus limon/citrus aurantifolia polypeptide, rosa canina (rose hip) seed extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) meristem cell culture, hydrogenated lecithin, glyceryl caprylate, sclerotium gum, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, bisabolol, sodium anisate, lactic acid, xanthan gum
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.