Long-lasting buildable intensity and shape for naturally full, defined brows.
These pencils have spoolie brush tips to promote impeccable grooming. Brow Definer is formulated without Bismuth Oxychloride, Petroleum, Parabens or Cyclopentasiloxane.
- Rich Mineral Pigments
- Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) rich + skin-conditioning Organic Shea Butter
- Antioxidant-rich Marula oil
- Nourishing, protective Jojoba + Sunflower oils
Let go of Convention with all-natural, healthy, cruelty-free Brow Definer. Vapour is committed to supporting natural, non-toxic options that support personal and planetary health.
HOW TO USE: Fill in following brow’s natural shape with feathery strokes. Use spoolie brush to shape and soften.
For natural looking brows start at the arch of the brow. Fill in with feathery strokes following brow’s natural shape and work softly towards the tail. Continue to use light strokes through the inner brow, blending with the spoolie as you go. Starting from the arch will prevent “angry looking” brows. Use spoolie brush to shape and soften by sweeping brows upward and outward.
SIZE: 0.038 oz / 1.08 g
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil†, Mica‡, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride†, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil†, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Canola Oil†, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Glyceryl Caprylate†, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax†, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) †, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil†, Ascorbyl Palmitate†; May Contain/Peut Contenir +/-: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides * Organic † Plant derived ‡ Mineral derived (Sunflower Seed Oil is only in shade DUSK)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.