Weightless powder foundation designed to even your skin tone with light-reflecting qualities. Natural and talc-free, with gentle calendula for sensitive skin that heals and promotes healthy skin.
Breathable and buildable formula for light/medium coverage and flawless effects. For an ultra velvety finish, best applied with our eco vegan kabuki brush.
- Calendula Extract is derived from the calendula flower and is considered to have anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
- LIGHT: fair-light skin tones.
- MEDIUM: warm-medium olive skin tones.
- TAN: tan skin tones.
HOW TO USE: Tap a small amount of calendula powder into the lid. Swirl our eco vegan kabuki brush inside this powder. Tap the brush on the side of the lid to remove any excess powder. Apply in small circles all over the face, with heavier application closest to the nose and thinning towards the chin and hairline. Layer up until desired coverage is achieved.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Mica, kaolin, silica, squalene, calendula officinalis extract, corn starch (zea mays), tourmaline, potassium sorbate, lauroyl lysine, magnesium aluminum silicate, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitan stearate, malachite extract. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77163.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.