A natural, soap-free foaming cleanser packed with antioxidants to gently cleanse, purify, and soften skin.
Indulge your skin in the luxuriously thick & foamy Instant Foaming Cleanser. The soap-free liquid formula was created for combination skin (also suitable for sensitive) turning into an airy foam for gentle cleansing, whilst respecting the natural balance of the skin to help restore radiance, softness and comfort.
This airy foam cleanser purges the deepest impurities, without stripping the skin. Powered by grape seed polyphenols for antioxidant protection, this cleanser also contains high levels of sage extract to deeply clarify blemishes and prevent new ones from occurring with anti-bacterial properties. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, the foaming cleanser contains anti-inflammatory chamomile extract that acts as an anti-inflammatory to combat redness and soothe skin.
- Red Grape Extract: Provides protective antioxidants and increases radiance.
- Sage Extract: Tones, softens, and fights blemishes with antibacterial properties.
- Chamomile Extract: Calms, soothes, and reduces redness.
- Plant Glycerin: Moisturizes and softens.
This product is vegan, non-toxic, cruelty-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin, and free of all synthetic chemicals, gluten, GMOs, and fillers.
HOW TO USE: Apply morning and evening onto damp skin. Rinse with water.
SIZE: 5 oz/ 150 mL | 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: Caudalíe is a French skincare brand that harnesses the power of the grape and natural, environmentally-friendly ingredients derived from the vineyards of Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy. Enraptured by the beauty of the vineyards of Bordeaux, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas created a line of spa-quality skincare that harnesses the anti-aging, therapeutic properties of French grapes and vines. Caudalie - a vinous term that describes the lingering complexity of flavors on the palate - utilizes all-natural, highly potent ingredients in each glow-inducing, environmentally friendly formula. Along with a team of research specialists, Caudalíe has created a range of skincare that aims to protect, correct and beautify one’s skin.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN*, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE*, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINAMIDE MEA CHLORIDE*, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCO-BETAINE*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID*, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE*, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE*, SODIUM PHYTATE*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL (012/050)
* Origine végétale - Plant origin - Origem vegetal - Origen vegetal
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.