A soothing tonic that’s so much more than a satisfying spritz. Soothe and calm dry and redness-prone sensitive skin after cleansing and throughout the day.
For Dry, Irritated, or Redness-Prone Skin Types
When Pai discovered the power of Living Waters, they knew they had to share.
The water circulating within plants helps absorb minerals and antioxidants from the earth to feed and protect them. That’s the water used in Pai's tonics.
Lotus flower’s mineral and antioxidant-rich living waters instantly soothe flare-ups while hydrating dry and redness-prone skin. Add clever, circulation-boosting orange blossom into the mix and you get comfort and calm, on demand.
- Visibly neutralizes angry skin.
The nutrient-dense ‘living water’ which circulates within the Lotus plant makes this tonic rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It helps improve skin tone and texture, while Orange Blossom helps to refresh and brighten skin prone to dryness.
Cultivated for over 3,000 years, the Lotus Flower meets 21st century knowhow to extract the active water direct from the plant. This plant "juice" drinks up skin-loving nutrients from the soil and the clever extraction process retains the balanced content of trace elements, minerals and salts. It is also the exact pH of healthy skin.
Lotus seeds can lie dormant for centuries before the right circumstances coax them into flowering. This is the love your skin needs to bloom again.
- Lotus: A mineral and antioxidant-rich water extracted from within the Lotus plant – it helps protect the skin from free-radical damage
- Orange Blossom: Living water extracted from bitter orange flowers, research suggests that Neroli can be used to stimulate cutaneous circulation. Which means glowy things for your complexion. It helps to even skin tone and brighten skin too.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NUT FREE
HOW TO USE: Spritz over skin after cleansing and allow the nutrients to absorb fully. Follow with your chosen Oil, Serum or Moisturizer.
You can also spritz over skin throughout the day, under or over makeup.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FLOWER WATER* (orange floral water), NELUMBO NUCIFERA ROOT WATER (lotus water), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), POLYLYSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GERANIOL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL (naturally occurring in essential oils)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love all my pai products, soothing and organic!