Helps calm the appearance of reactive redness.
The ultimate treat for very sensitive and reactive skin, our Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream is formulated to soothe and hydrate even the most delicate complexions using only the cleanest natural ingredients. Using premium organic CO2 extracts of calming German Chamomile and restorative Rosehip, this light and silky cream quickly diminishes flare-ups of redness and eases visible irritation.
- Rosehip CO2 Extract: Andean Rosehip Oil is renowned for its skin healing properties. High concentrations of Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9, plus antioxidant carotenoids help repair and protect the skin against environmental stresses and visible damage.
- German Chamomile CO2 Extract: This extract is bursting with Matricine and Chamazulene. Known for their superb soothing and cooling properties, they work to calm the appearance of aggravated skin.
Made with Rosacea-prone skin in mind, our Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream is free from ingredients that can irritate reactive complexions including drying alcohols, synthetic fragrance, witch hazel, menthol, eucalyptus and peppermint.
- Rich in Matricine & Chamazulene - nature's powerful skin soothing agents.
- Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 help repair and regenerate damaged skin.
- Free from Alcohol (denat.), Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol and other common Rosacea triggers.
- Ultra clean formula minimizes the risk of irritation.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 70% of product).
- Contains nut oil.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck. Use daily in the mornings or whenever your skin needs a moisture top-up. For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil* - Apricot Kernel Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* - Jojoba Oil Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* - Thistle Oil Lactobacillus Ferment - Skin Conditioner Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Glycerin - Organic Derived Vegetable Glycerine Rosa Canina Seed Extract* - Rosehip Seed Extract Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water* - Orange Fruit Water Cetearyl Glucoside - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract* - Chamomile Extract Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil - Manuka Oil Sodium Levulinate -Naturally Derived Preservative Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Lavandula Angustifolia Oil* - Lavender Oil Sodium Anisate -Naturally Derived Preservative Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil Lactic Acid - pH Regulator Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Oil
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.