What seems shocking at first quickly becomes addicting. Aesthetician grade facial tools for aesthetician grade results!
Designed to calm, depuff, and awaken skin. Once chilled , their extreme cold temperature dramatically reduces inflammation, removes puffiness, firms and tightens skin’s appearance while stimulating cellular turnover and lymphatic function. Highly targeted cryotherapy encourages nutrient delivery and increased detoxification of cellular waste.
May be be enjoyed frozen (freezer) or chilled (fridge). When enjoyed warm (wrap it up in a heating pad or warming cabinet) over mask treatments and serums to boost product penetration and install a deep calm before bed,
Use cool over the eyes to instantly depuff and awaken the microcirculation of this delicate area.
- Cryotherapy: Cold temperature use of the massage wands lifts, firms, tightens, calms, and strengthens skin. Aids lymphatic drainage for a brighter complexion. Thermotherapy: Warm temperature use over face masks and serums enhances penetration of actives deeper into skin’s layers.
Materials: Aesthetician Grade Stainless Steel.
How To Use Always on a cleasned face, apply LILFOX Mist and Face Nectar prior to act as a buffer...
- Start at center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
- Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
- Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of eyes out towards the temples over eye lids.
- Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
- Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth ou and upt towards the ears.
- For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck. Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Ritual for thermotherapy: Cleansed, dry tools may be placed in a warming cabinet, warm skin fridge, or wrapped in a heating pad. Once warm (and always carefully check temperature before placing on face), massaged over face masks and serums to enhance penetration of actives
Proper care for cryotherapy: After each massage, cleanse wands with gentle soap and water. Dry and return to the case in freezer. Proper care for thermotherapy After each massage, wash with gentle soap and water and dry after each use. When using warm, always test the temperature before use.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.