Gently exfoliating soap to brighten and detoxify face and body. Activated charcoal draws out toxins and tightens pores whilst cacao extract boosts circulation and brightens skin.
For All Skin Types
Reused, repurposed, reloved: This soap is made with residual chai spices used to create Henny & Joe's chai syrup. Gently exfoliating natural bar soap to brighten and detoxify with activated charcoal to draw out toxins and tightens pores. Cacao extract boosts circulation and brightens skin. Made with residual chai spices used to create chai syrup.
- Activated Charcoal: Draws bacteria, dirt and other micro-particles (like residue caused by pollution) to the surface of skin, helping to deep clean your skin! Activated charcoal reduces the appearance of existing blackheads and stops new ones from forming, helping you to fight acne and create a clear and fresh complexion.
- Cacao Extract: Protect and repair the skin from damage and premature aging. And as a potent anti-inflammatory, it soothes redness and blemishes, improving the skin's complexion.
- Chai Spice: Gently exfoliate the skin with an intoxicating blend of ten hand-sourced chai spices, including nutmeg, vanilla, ginger and cloves. Ground into a fine powder, the spices combine to create a powerful scent that helps stimulate circulation.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use this soap by moistening with water and then applying to damp skin to create a lather. Rinse and enjoy that clean skin feeling!
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Sodium Cocoate**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Coconut Acid, Activated Charcoal Powder, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Fruit, Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) Bark, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Leaf, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower, Pimenta Officinalis (All Spice) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Elettaria Cardamomum (Green Cardamom) Seed, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit. *Organic ingredients; **From organic origin. 67% Organic of total, 100% natural origin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.