Gently exfoliating soap to purify and energise. Pink clay reduces redness and irritation, whilst organic cinnamon and ginger oils give skin a reviving energy boost.
For All Skin Types
Reused, repurposed, reloved: This soap is made with residual chai spices used to create Henny & Joe's chai syrup. This gently exfoliating soap purifies and energises. Pink clay reduces redness and irritation, whilst organic cinnamon and ginger oils give skin a reviving energy boost.
- French Pink Clay: Sourced deep in the French countryside, this pink clay is widely considered most gentle of the clay family. A blend of Kaolin and Illite make it perfect for dry, sensitive skin through its mild but effective absorptive qualities. Helps with redness, irritation and circulation.
- Organic Cinnamon + Ginger Essential Oils: Certified organic cinnamon and ginger oils give skin a reviving energy boost. This invigorating oil blend boasts strong anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, whilst also boosting circulation.
- Chai Spice Blend: Gently exfoliate the skin with an intoxicating blend of ten hand-sourced chai spices, including nutmeg, vanilla, ginger and cloves. Ground into a fine powder, the spices combine to create a powerful scent that helps stimulate circulation.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use this soap by moistening with water and then applying to damp skin to create a lather. Rinse and enjoy that clean skin feeling!
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Sodium Cocoate**, Aqua, Glycerin**, Coconut Acid**, Sodium Citrate, Illite, Sodium Chloride, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Eugenol^, Kaolin, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Fruit, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil*, Cinnamomum Verum Bark, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Leaf, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower, Pimenta Officinalis (All Spice) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale Root, Elettaria Cardamomum (Green Cardamom) Seed, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit.
*Organically produced ingredient; **From organic origin; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.