An eye conditioner and concealer containing moringa butter and avocado oil, both high in vitamins A, C, D and E. Contains green tea extract, a potent antioxidant.
For All Skin Types
Conceals and diminishes the appearance of dark under-eye circles. Softens the appearance of fine lines around eyes. The two colours can be blended in order to achieve the exact shade required.
NATURAL | WHEAT FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- #1 light/medium yellow; neutralizes redness on fair to medium skin
- #2 light/medium peach; neutralizes blue, violet & grey on fair to medium skin
- #3 gold/brown; neutralizes dark brown in a medium dark to deep skin tone
- #4 peach gold/deep; neutralizes grey in a deeper skin tone
HOW TO USE: Use Camouflage Brush and apply to dark under-eye areas before or after foundation to conceal and highlight.
- Apply the lighter shade to cheeks, nose and chin as a highlighter.
- Use to conceal redness or small capillaries.
- Apply as a neutral base for your favourite lip colour.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I really like this product, it works very well for me. It was a bit of a learning curve to figure out how much to use and how best to apply it, but now it is super quick and easy to apply. You really only need a very small amount, and I find it easiest to use my fingers, though the camouflage brush works well too. I have light/med skin tone and use shade #2.
I've been using Jane Iredale products for over 10 years. As far as mineral makeup goes this is truly a superior line. I love the Circle/Delete Concealer and use it every morning after I've applied eye cream. A little goes a long way. I tap the Jane Iredale pressed powder over the circle delete as well as over my foundation to finish. There have been times where I didn't buy the Jane Iredale circle/delete and always regret it.
I love Jane Iredale and I had high expectations for this product. Sadly, it doesn’t improve the appearance, color or shape of dark circles. It just cakes up under the eyes. I regret buying I.