A silicone-free, mattifying mineral SPF 30 made with 22% zinc oxide and without oxybenzone for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
UV rays are known to cause premature aging which can include wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and leathering. Our 22% Zinc Oxide offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection which reduces the sun damage that causes visible signs of aging. Meanwhile, Yellow Passionfruit Seed Extract helps to protect from pollution and Rice Extract leaves a matte finish.
Zinc Oxide: A physical shield that effectively blocks and reflects UVA, UVB, Blue Light rays to prevent aging and pigmentation
- Yellow Passion Fruit Seed Extract: Antioxidant action. Boosts skin's internal defence system to help protect from pollution and free radical damage.
- Rice Starch: Absorbs oil, controls shine and minimizes pore appearance. Soothes irritation.
PETA-CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
HOW TO USE: Apply daily as the last step of your skincare routine, before makeup. Rub into face until absorbed. Can be reapplied during the day to ensure constant sun protection.
- Protection from UVA/UVB and Blue Light.
- Protection from free radicals and pollution.
- Instantly mattified skin with visibly smaller pores.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - cause great skincare shouldn’t cost the earth, right? ‘Clean’ is at the heart of all Ren Skincare products. Giving you visible results from skincare that isn’t full of harmful ingredients. Ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ren Skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won’t upset your skin. Bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Propanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Oryza Sativa Starch, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalloliferum (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Glucose, Parfum* (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Recommended For You