This cream-gel cleanser features co-op grown moringa, wildcrafted prickly pear, and probiotics.
For most skin types, especially dry, dehydrated, or imbalanced complexions seeking a gentle, yet effective second creamy cleanse.
Featuring co-op grown moringa, wildcrafted prickly pear, and probiotics, this opulent, non-foaming Cleanser Concentrate dissolves the day and evening actives to leave skin soft, hydrated, and glowing.
- MORINGA: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to moisturize stubborn dry skin.
- SHEA: Sustainably produced from a UN Global Compact project in West Africa, the shea in this formula gently cleanses and softens the appearance of skin.
- SUNFLOWER: Organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in linoleic fatty acid with an auspicious composition for a delicate emollience.
- PRICKLY PEAR: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wildcrafting group, our organic, wild- crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- ASIATICOSIDE: The active saponin of Centella asiatica soothes skin's appearance.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: With clean, dry hands, apply a pearl of Cleanser Concentrate to a dry or damp face and neck. Wet fingertips and gently massage into skin. Continue massaging as you rinse. This highly concentrated formula offers approximately 90 days of cleansing if used as directed.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Pca, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide Np, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Phytosterols, Asiaticoside, Bisabolol, Oleic/Linoleic/ Linolenic Polyglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil, Santalum Spicata Wood Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid.
*C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside Derived Exclusively From Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil Inci Pending
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.