Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
For All Skin Types
An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated. The balm is suitable for all skin types. The apricot stone powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: high in vitamin E, C and Omega 7 fatty acids, helps skin retain its elasticity. Naturally hydrating, this oil keeps skin moisturized, avoiding dryness and irritation.
- Candelilla Wax: helps the cleansing balm spread easily and absorb quickly whilst providing rich nourishment to your skin. Candelilla wax can also help to reduce the appearance age spots.
- Oat Oil: Rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage a coin-sized amount between your fingers and onto face in upward circular motions. Remove with a warm, damp cloth to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion. Best used as the first cleanse to break down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our chai soaps) to remove any impurities in the pores. Suitable for daily use.
SIZE: 50ml / 1.69oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool.
^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.