A powerful enzymatic duo of pineapple and papaya resurface while super fruits of baobab and camu camu deliver vitamin C to plump skin and encourage collagen, leaving skin tone even and firm.
Restorative Milk and Honey Mask celebrating the ancient beautifying rituals of Cleopatra, queen of the Nile. White clay gently cleanses while mineral rich French rose clay decongests and tones. An exotic trio of rose petals, coconut milk and honey nourishes and softens skin. Rose quartz gem powder brightens and offers energetic heart opening vibrations. A powerful enzymatic duo of pineapple and papaya resurface and renew leaving skin exfoliated and smooth. Superfruits of baobob and camu camu deliver vitamin C and antioxidants to plump skin and encourage collagen synthesis; thus leaving skin tone even and firm with a Radiant Nile Goddess Glow.
When activated with the LILFOX Aphrodite Rose Toning Mist (or water) this luxurious dry formula turns into a silky mousse-like consistency.
- Coconut Milk is rich in natural fats to nourish and deeply moisturize. Rich in copper and Vitamin C which have both been found to increase elasticity and assist in softening wrinkles and age spots.
- Honey attracts the dirt and dead skin from the pores and is said to be a natural skin cleanser and softener. Honey possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties making it gentle enough for senstive, combination, and acne prone skin types.
- French Rose Clay is a gentle non-pulling clay perfect for sensitive skin, as it delivers a delicate cleansing action. The exfoliating and polishing propeties when used consistently will gradually reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Pineapple Extract contains the enzyme bromelain, which aids in breaking down dead skin cells and reveals a brighter complexion. Bromelain has been used to treat inflammation for hundreds of years.
- Papaya Extract (Paw Paw) is rich in the healing enzyme papain. These enzymes slow down the formation of fine lines and wrinkles by combating free radicals. Papain also has skin-lightening properties and can reduce the visibility of blemishes and acne scars. Together with alpha hydroxy acids, papain acts as a gentle exfoliator that dissolves inactive protein and dead skin cells.
- Babassu is a palm tree that is native to the northeastern part of Brazil. Filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation very effectively. Also possessing antifungal and antibacterial qualities, this butter is non-comodogenic and safe for congested and acneic skin types.
- Rose Quartz Gem Powder is a magical skin brightener by providing a gentle exfoliation and smoothing effect while activating and opening the heart chakra to give and receive love.
- Rose Petals are cooling and slightly astringent. When mixed with water, the rose aromatics come into full bloom creating an over the top luxurious facial treatment.
- Camu Camu Fruit is native to the Amazon region and contain about 30 times the amount of vitamin C found in oranges. Rich in ellagic acid, a powerful antioxidant which protects skin against damaging free radicals. Camu camu is teaming with other vitamins and minerals including iron, niacin riboflavin, phosphorus, potassium, beta-carotene, calcium, and amino acids making it a superfood for you skin!
- Baobob Trees are found in the savannas of Africa, mostly around the equator. The fruit is exceptionally rich vitamin C and also contains high natural levels of antioxidants and essential minerals including Calcium, Potassium, Iron and Magnesium. Will improve skin firmness and strength by boosting the elasticity, diminishing the look of fine lines, evening out skin tone, and providing hydration to cells.
- Jasmine Flower Oil is harvested by hand at night just before the sun comes up. This oil holds a special place in skin care and is extremely helpful for dry and sensitive skin. Gorgeous exotic floral aroma eases the tension of the day.
- Sandalwood Oil is soothing and moisturizing. It tightens and regenerates cells to produce a softer, smoother, and firmer texture on the epidermis.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: While relaxing (preferably in a hot steamy tub), mix a tablespoon of clay mask with a tiny amount of floral water toning mist (or water) to create a velvety consistency. For skin plumping hydration, add 1-2 teaspoons of Jungle Glow Rainforest Honey Enzyme Cleanser + Mask. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over clay to create a velvety consistency. Once mixed, use face mask application brush to apply mask to cleansed skin and leave on 20-40 minutes.
You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Since this is not a drawing mask, it is ok to let dry on face. May mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length.
To remove, soften with a warm, wet cloth and remove mask. Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist. Skin is left toned, dewy and refreshed. Massage youthful vixen face nectar onto skin for one minute, then finish with more toning mist to assist with absorption of oil based face nectars.
SIZE: 53.4 oz / 100 ml jar in dry powder formula.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Healing properties of exotic elements including wild crafted and organic plant essential oils, delicate hydrosols and magical crystals. Created to deliver a bright vixen glow, while encouraging one to take a moment for themselves and create a their own unique vixen skin care ritual. LILFOX embraces self love and quiet moments of reflection. Every plant element is meticulously selected with special attention to choosing the highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients, organic and wild harvested whenever possible.
Kaolinite (Rose + White) Clay), Mel powder + Malotodextrin, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Rhassoul clay, Adonsonia digitata powder*, Myciaria dubia powder*, Rosa damsacena powder, Sodium chloride, Boswellia carterii powder**, Ananas sativus extract. Carica papaya extract, Silica (rose quartz) Powder, Santalum austrocaledonicum oil, Jasmine grandiflorum absolute, Linalool***
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted *** Naturally occurring in essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.