Peppermint and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, eucalyptus and coconut oil.
For All Skin Types
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturize the skin post-scrub. Infused with peppermint and eucalyptus oils to stimulate the senses. Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- Arabica Coffee Grounds: sourced from artisan coffee shops. A gentle exfoliator, the caffeine stimulates blood flow and minimizes the appearance of cellulite. The high level of antioxidants helps minimize the appearance of the signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea Butter: A skin superfood extracted from the seed of the African Karite tree, shea butter is naturally high in Vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids. This scrub is blended with unrefined raw shea butter to provide intense moisturization to the skin post-scrub.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oils: This scrub really packs a punch - a blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils combine to create a refreshing herbal scent that gives your skin a revitalizing boost. Excellent for clearing congestion and sinuses.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp skin in circular motions. Leave for a few moments before washing off with water. This scrub can be used up to three times per week.
Use it with the Scrub Tube Squeezer to get the most out of your tube!
SIZE: 200ml / 6.76oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.