A gentle cleansing shampoo for medium texture, color and chemically treated hair.
Best for medium texture, color and chemically treated hair.
Revitalize medium texture with this color safe and gentle cleansing shampoo. Crafted with raw coconut and shea butter to nourish texture and honey to lock in moisture and deliver luster. Pumpkin seed oil preserves color and vibrancy.
Fragrance note: Orange, tangerine.
- Coconut and Rice Bran — a gentle (and softening) formula derived from coconut, rice bran and avocado oils delivers a very gentle sulfate-free cleansing.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil — a perfect ingredient for hair, provides a harmonizing and uplifting top note. It creates a therapeutic experience, increasing circulation and releasing tension and anxiety.
- Rooibos Tea — with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, this “miracle tea” has tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly saturate hair with water. Take a deep breath and become centered. Begin by dispensing a small amount of hairbath into hands and emulsify into a light lather. Apply with fingertips to scalp, massaging and cleansing. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary and follow with Color Radiance Daily Conditioner.
SIZE: 10 fl oz | 2 fl oz (travel)
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium chloride, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus), hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, sorbic acid, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed rice protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium benzoate, citric acid, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, camellia sinensis (greentea) leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, coconut acid, sodium isethionate
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love how it smells and feels in my hair