This deep-penetrating hair mask uses pure, plant-based ingredients to fortify all shades of color-treated and highlighted hair and extend its vibrancy.
Best for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted hair.
Professional-strength and designed to work like an in-salon treatment, this mask uses our exclusive colour protection complex to enhance and protect colour while Rahua and morete oils from the Amazon rainforest nourish and strengthen each strand. Scented with the intoxicating fragrances of gardenia flowers, this treatment leaves colour-treated hair soft, strong, radiant, and shiny.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- MORETE (BURITI): Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp and protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- GARDENIA FLOWER: Symbolizing purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
- AMAZONIAN LILAC CLAY: This natural clay reduces brassiness often found in blonde and brown shades.
- HIBISCUS: These dramatic flowers are packed with the antioxidants known as anthocyanins. These help reduce UV damage, provide full-spectrum hair colour support, boost shine, strengthen hair, and enhance manageability and bounce.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
HOW TO USE: After shampooing with the Rahua Color Full Shampoo, apply generously all over and comb through. Leave in 10-15 minutes then rinse. To be used weekly.
SIZE: 200 mL / 7oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion Of Eclipta Prostrata (King Of Hair) Extract, Vacciniumm Myrtillus (Bilberry Fruit) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, And Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Mica, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Gardenia Fragrance, Gardenia Jasminoides (Enfleurage Gardenia) Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Citric Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
*Denotes Certified Organic
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
My hair is curl type 2b to 3a depending on it’s mood for the day, natural dark strawberry blonde and rockin some grey streaks. I know it says this is for dyed hair but all shades of blonde could use some purple to tone down the brassiness. Only problem is it’s hard to find in a clean formulation. I like Rahua a lot and have used many of their products but it is somewhat cost prohibitive. So, when I saw this deep conditioner on sale I scooped it up. First, the smell is amazing, it’s fresh and floral...gardenia I think. It left my hair soft but not too soft to ruin my curls. Bouncy, shiny and rich tones adding depth. The grey looks fantastic. Rinsed out well and left no buildup . Totally recommend!
I tried the Omega 9 hair mask from Rahua in the past. I did not like it at all. I ended up gifting to someone else. It made my haire more dry plus the eucalyptus and lavender smell were just not it. My friend even ended throwing it because it was so bad! I hesitated because I don't have chemically-treated hair but the sale ended up convincing me... I don't regret it at all! It moisturises nicely (without being too much on my oily roots) and my hair is lustruous and soft. The smell is very light and fruity(cranberry, perhaps?). Just a notice: Some people may not like the pump as it may take a lot of effort to pump. Will pickup a second one once the bottle is empty.