A rich daily conditioner for medium texture, color and chemically treated hair.
Medium texture, color and chemically treated hair.
Fragrance note: Grapefruit, jasmine.
Revitalize and nourish medium texture, color and chemically treated hair with this rich conditioner. Crafted with avocado, rice bran oil and shea butter to moisturize and strengthen. Pumpkin seed oil preserves color and vibrancy.
- Rice Bran Oil and Avocado Oil – naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants neutralize free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Rice Proteins – provides moisturizing and strengthening characteristics, along with reparative and protective qualities.
- Rooibos Tea – with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Shea Butter – naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: After cleansing hair with Color Awakening Hairbath, take another deep breath and appreciate clean hair. Dispense Color Radiance Daily Conditioner, emulsify in hands and distribute from mid-length to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Water, Aqua- EAU, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Salicylate†, Hexyl†, Citronellol†, Linalool†, Limonene†
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
My stylist got me on to this conditioner and I love all their products. I have curly hair that’s not colour treated, but this conditioner works very well. It has good slip and makes my curls very soft. I was glad to find this available to me in Canada online.
Color radiance daily conditioner. .
The Color radiance conditioner is also amazing. You need just a little and it makes my hair so darn soft. I love innersence . I love it.
I was recommended this by my hair stylist and it's perfect! I don't have colour treated hair but I have fine wavy hair. This provides me enough moisture without weighing down my waves/curls. I love that it comes in a giant bottle too.
Favourite Haircare Brand
Innersense is my favourite haircare line. And this is a great conditioner for my colour treated hair.