Thoroughly cleans and helps extend chemically-treated hair.
A gentle formulation that thoroughly cleans and helps extend chemically-treated hair’s vibrancy, without stripping colour, while protecting hair from the damaging effects of the sun, UV rays, water and environmental stresses; leaving hair silky, soft and shiny.
- Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins: containing 8 Amino Acids from Quinoa, protects hair colour, preventing colour rinse-off and shielding from UV degradation, leaving hair stronger, more manageable and healthier-looking.
- Avala Oil extract: Fatty acids condition the scalp, noticeably strengthening the roots and preventing hair loss.
- Polyphenol and Polysaccharide Antioxidants from Hibiscus and Burdock: address signs of aging, by nourishing and conditioning the hair, promoting hair growth, strength and damage repair.
- Plant-derived Liposomes Bond: Actives to the outer layers of the hair shaft and cuticle, and penetrate into the cortex, optimising the delivery of actives, ensuring healthier, protected hair.
Vegan | Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE: Apply two pumps to wet hair, massage gently into the hair and scalp, rinse thoroughly. One wash is sufficient but repeat where desired. Perfect for colour treated hair and all hair types. Follow with Grown Alchemist Colour Protect Conditioner.
SIZE: 6.76oz/200ml | 16.90oz/500ml
Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Plant), Decyl Glucoside (Plant), Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein (Plant), Hydrolyzed Adansonia DIgitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Coco Glucoside (Plant), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract (Plant), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract (Plant), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) (Plant), Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil (Plant), Glyceryl Oleate (Plant), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Plant), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate (Plant), Tocopherol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant), Limonene (Plant)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.