Scrubs smarter, not harder.
Holifrog settled the great Goldilocks face scrub debate with a gentle and effective formula that gives you the freshly polished gratifying sensation of manual exfoliation without traumatizing your skin’s barrier with overly harsh, jagged bits of shells or sandpaper—think soft, not scratchy. Smooth, round poppy seeds and bamboo powder team up with a nourishing gel-oil base for a hydrating, cushiony vehicle for a soft, dewy, polished complexion. No redness, no irritation, and definitely no foul ingredients. Consider this the most polite face scrub yet.
- Consider this a Trinity of face oil + cleansing gel + physical exfoliant.
- Smooth poppy seeds and fine bamboo powder gently sweep away dead skin cells.
- The bouncy, oil-gel formula emulsifies into a grime-dissolving milk upon contact with water.
- Skin barrier-boosting ingredients work for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone.
- Omega fatty acids, vitamins, and moisture-rich oils pamper and plump your complexion.
FOR: All skin types (yes, even yours)
- Poppy Seeds: Gently loosens pollution and debris from the skin’s surface. Bamboo Stem Powder: Smooths away dead skin, softens texture, and brightens skin tone.
- Black Currant Seed Oil: Provides moisture for all skin types so new skin cells don’t dry out during exfoliation. Vitamin C protects skin cells from environmental damage.
- Poppy Seed Oil: Helps rehab a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Vitamin E: Allows for long lasting-moisture retention between cells. This antioxidant helps neutralize harmful free radicals and can discourage oil oxidation, which prevents blackheads. It’s an excellent conditioner for environmentally damaged skin, as it works to smooth the skin after irritation from pollution and sun damage. Apricot
- Kernel Oil: Contains skin-loving sterols, such as cholesterol, which are found naturally in healthy skin. This is oil is a great source of Vitamin E, which enhances the development of new skin cells.
- Borage Seed Oil: The richest known plant source of fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid, which helps repair all skin types, even severely dry and irritated
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: This superfruit is a powerhouse of antioxidants, Vitamins A & C, and essential fatty acids. It helps regenerate new skin cells while preserving moisture balance.
- Astaxanthin: This mega-antioxidant (550 times more potent than Vitamin E) protects skin from pollution, sun damage, and environmental exposure. Used over time it can reduce brown spots and fine lines.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Massage gently onto damp skin in small circular motions. No need to apply pressure, just let the scrub do its thing. The formula turns into a milky emulsion when mixed with water. Rinse and pat dry. Use twice a week to maintain a smooth complexion, but can be used more frequently if desired. Up your exfoliation ante by mixing in a small amount of Shasta AHA Refining Wash in with your scrub for a chemical boost in your exfoliating routine.
- The 1-Minute AM Wash: Whether you’re an early bird or a sleepy bird, washing your face every morning is important. Your morning cleanse preps your skin so you can layer up your skincare products and makeup for the day. A full 60 seconds may feel like an excessive amount of time to push suds around your face, but that gives the formula’s actives a proper amount of time to get intimate with those pores. Think of it like a face wash sandwich: 30 seconds to dislodge any dirt and emulsify sebum, 30 seconds for the formula to penetrate pores, and in between you’ve got a very nice mini facial massage in the morning. Your skin deserves it.
- The 2-Minute PM Wash: After your day is done and before your head hits the pillow, pencil in washing your face. This is the big wash because now there are greater obstacles in the form of dirt, sweat, oil, sunscreen, makeup, environmental pollutants, and anything else that may have met your face throughout the day to remove. You’re tired, you just want to go to bed — but you also want nice skin and nothing sabotages a good skincare routine like piling products on top of pre-clogged pores. This is where [double-cleansing] comes in. Take one minute with a hardworking yet gentle oil-based wash to emulsify and whisk off surface grime and makeup, so you can effectively remove all aforementioned offenders. For the encore, massage a follow-up wash around your face for another minute to oust any clingy residue as well as nourish your skin with its own formula’s actives. Your pores can sleep easier at night, knowing that all of yesterday’s gunk is out of them.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Sorbitan Olivate, Astaxanthin, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.