A lightweight conditioner to leave in or rinse out.
For All Hair Types
Whether rinsed out or used as a leave-in conditioner, this lightweight formula detangles and conditions with a highly-effective combination of 17 certified-organic ingredients. Natural soy proteins and borage oil replenish lipid content. Coconut Oil helps create long lasting, lightweight moisture to the hair, making it easier to detangle, smooth, and soften hair strands. Wheat amino acids & soy proteins restore strength and shine, while essential oils of grapefruit, lemon and neroli provide an uplifting aroma.
- Grapefruit Peel Oil - helps fight tangling and frizz by smoothing hair strands.
- Neroli Flower Oil - helps maintain shine by smoothing and helping to repair split ends.
- Coconut Oil - contains high levels of Lauric Acid which has slow infusion ability for long-term moisturization.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Massage into wet hair after using our Shampoo for Normal Hair with Lavender & Rosemary. Leave in 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse.
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 236 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics. All products are composed of at least 70% organic content.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Paradisi (White Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica Flower) Extract*, Wheat Amino Acids, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon Argentina) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract* , Limonene†, Citral†, Linalool†
*Organic ingredient †A natural component of essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.