Calms inflamed blemishes in the gentlest possible way.
Pai knows acne-prone skin can be sensitive too! The ultra gentle Copaiba & Zinc Perfect Balance Blemish Serum is formulated without common blemish ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, which can dry and irritate the skin. Carefully designed to improve the appearance of persistent blemishes the gentle way and prevent future breakouts, this lightweight hydrating serum helps to reduce visible oiliness for a satin finish. Drawing on years of expert research, Pai included Zinc PCA and wild harvested Copaiba to help keep acne-prone skin in great condition.
- Zinc PCA: Zinc PCA inhibits sebum production to reduce skin shine, blackheads and congestion, while hydrating delicate skin and protecting collagen levels.
- Copaiba: Copaiba is one of three potent Amazonian actives that work in perfect synergy to improve the health of acne-prone skin.
This serum is free from ingredients thought to dry or irritate blemish-prone skin, including: benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, synthetic fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone (MI), Phenoxyethanol and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. By regulating oil production, Zinc helps reduce skin shine, blackheads and congestion and supports the skin's natural healing processes.
- Reduces sebum production by up to 65%.
- Protects skin's moisture barrier to prevent dry or flakey patches.
- Contains nut oil.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage 1 pump into clean skin at night. For best results, apply when skin is still slightly damp from using the Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Citrus Limon Fruit Water* - Lemon Fruit Water Glycerin - Organic Derived Vegetable Glycerine Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Carya Ovata Bark Extract - Hickory Bark Extract Zinc PCA - Derived From Zinc Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil* - Kukui Seed Oil Copaifera Officinalis Resin* - Copaiba Resin Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil* - Acacia Fruit Oil Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil* - Andiroba Seed Oil Illicum Verum Fruit Oil* - Star Anise Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil* - Orange Peel Oil Glyceryl Caprylate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil* - Lemon Peel Oil Crithmum Maritimum Essential Oil - Sea Fennel Essential Oil Acacia Senegal Gum - Gum Arabic Xantham Gum - Xanthan Gum Sodium Levulinate - Naturally Derived Preservative Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Lactic Acid - pH Regulator Sodium Anisate - Naturally Derived Preservative Naturally occurring in essential oils: citral, limonene, linalool./p>
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.