CAIL 1% is designed with a highly focused effort to target all of the aforementioned skin components, improving volume and resilience by elevating the skin to optimal conditions.
Designed for PM use, the formula has a blue gel-like texture that melts into a comfortable oil-like feel upon application. An enhanced approach to targeting overall healthy-looking skin, this pro-collagen, pro-lipid, pro-fat formula branches from the concept of NIOD’s multi-award-winning Copper Amino Isolate Serum, with the additional benefits of building and enhancing skin barrier function, elasticity and integrity via lipophilic pathways. In general, healthy-looking skin maintains a careful balance of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), extracellular proteins such as collagen and elastin, and epidermal surface lipids, corneocytes, adipocytes, and sebocytes.
- Tripeptide-1 (Palmitoyl) Copper: The formula incorporates a solubilised format of pure Palmitoyl-GHK-Cu at a 1% concentration by weight. Palmitoyl-GHK-Cu is a version of GHK-Cu with a Palmitoyl group attached to its structure to enhance its lipophilic properties for improved skin affinity. This peptide works synergistically to restore and maintain a youthful appearance of the skin. GHK-Cu is found in nature and is originally isolated from human plasma. The natural role of this peptide, as found in the human body, includes the activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Zizanoic Vetiver: A unique upcycled ingredient, derived from the roots of vetiver exhausted by the fragrance industry, Zizanoic Vetiver has properties to support skin tonicity, volume and firmness. Over time, reduced adipocyte integrity and a decrease in the volume of facial fat affects the mechanical stability of the skin and leads to aging. The appearance of aging can also be attributed to reduced sebum production, decreased keratinisation, and a reduction in the adipocytes capacity to store fat. Zizanoic Vetiver promotes the improved appearance of skin volume redefinition and firmness while promoting an overall plumping effect.
- Patented Dihydrodiisoeugenol Complex: With aging, the distribution of fat tissue changes due to the inhibition of adipogenesis and increased fat degradation via stimulated lipolysis. Patented Dihydrodiisoeugenol Complex is a novel, multi-faceted approach to enhancing skin resilience using a dual mode of action to approach the decline in subcutaneous fat.This unique complex aims to counteract the appearance of a decrease in adipose tissue by improving the elasticity and firmness of the skin, particularly when applied to the cheeks and jawline.
- Aphanizomenon Aquaflo: A newly-discovered blue-green algae that is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and minerals to promote the replenishment of the superficial protective barrier of the stratum corneum. Aphanizomenon Aquaflo functions to smoothen the skin surface for a younger appearance by facilitating the skin’s natural moisturizing factors. Prominent in Proline and Lysine, Aphanizomenon Aquaflo improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Plant-derived Squalane: A vegetable hydrocarbon renowned for its emollience and capacity to maintain skin’s moisture barrier, squalane is an excellent hydrator that can replenish hydration, imparting suppleness and flexibility to the skin.
HOW TO USE: CAIL1% is designed to be used on its own after cleansing. Apply a very small amount to face and neck in the evening. If incorporated into the NIOD core regimen, Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) may be used after the application of this product. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
SIZE: 15ml / 0.5 fl oz
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycolipids, Sucrose Laurate, Propanediol, Tripeptide-1 (Palmitoyl) Copper, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Propylmethylmethoxybenzofuran, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
NIOD's formulations are updated from time to time as part of their commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love the serum but this gel to oil is devine. I make sure this is my last step of skincare at night. I have dry and dehydrated skin and I’ve noticed (week’s worth of use) a major difference in my skin’s texture. Time will tell how it helps my fine lines. FYI: I use a pea-sized amount for my face and neck - a little REALLY DOES GO A LONG WAY!