CAIS2 is the second generation of NIOD's multi-award-winning Copper Amino Isolate Serum. Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1 replaces Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1%.
As a highly-focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this pro-repair, pro-collagen serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin aging indirectly. This indirect approach departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of skin aging individually and instead forms a foundation to respect skin health.
While the first generation of CAIS 1% contained direct GHK copper peptides (known as GHK-Cu), this second generation Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1 contains 2% of pure GHK peptide of which 1% branches with copper ions upon mixing with NIOD's patent-pending approach, forming 1% freshly-assembled, pro-repair GHK-Cu (copper peptides) and leaving 1% free-form, pro-collagen GHK peptide. This update also includes the addition of collagen-support peptides, Tripeptide-29, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2. The base system of CAIS2 combines mono-dispersed, plant-derived glycogen, penetration-enhancing Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 and cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Finally, while CAIS required a neutral pH, CAIS2 is stable and effective in the pH range between 4.5 (acidic) and 7.4 (alkaline). CAIS2 does not require refrigeration.
1.0% Pure Undiluted Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) + 1.0% Pure Undiluted Tripeptide-1 (GHK)
- CCAIS2 supplies 2% pure GHK peptide (Tripeptide-1) separate from copper ions. Upon mixing, 1% Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) is freshly formed as 1% of the GHK peptide branches with free copper ions, leaving 1% pure GHK in free form. Both GHK and GHK-Cu are found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of these peptides in human plasma continues to drop with ageing past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 60% by age 60. The natural role of these peptides as found in the human body includes activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses, while pure GHK offers strong pro-collagen support.
- Many topical anti-aging products contain variations of GHK and GHK-Cu peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
- The high 2% concentration of GHK and GHK-Cu in CAIS2 targets signs of skin aging, including visible textural damage, uneven tone, visibly enlarged pores and a general lack of healthy radiance normally present in younger skin. In short, the skin will look healthier with continued visible improvements with continued use.
- > 9.0% Pure Undiluted Tripeptide-29 This amino acid sequence of Glycine-Proline-Hydroxyproline supports healthy collagen and works synergistically with GHK and GHK-Cu in this function.
- > 4.0% Complex of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Trifluroacetyl Tripeptide-2
While pro-collagen peptides broadly focus on collagen quantity, these advanced peptide technologies support healthy collagen quality and assembly for skin that looks firmer and more evenly modelled.
INTEGRITY AND DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES
- 0.10% Pure Mono-Dispersed Plant Glycogen Glycogen is generally extracted from animal sources as a poly-dispersion. This advanced 100% plant-based mono-dispersed glycogen acts like hard spheres that protect the formulation peptides but break upon application for optimal dermal exposure.
- > 9% Complex of Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3
This lipo-oligopeptide supports healthy skin renewal which is essential for penetration of technologies in this formulation and those used in any subsequent treatments.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer
A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid helps with delivery of water and water-soluble actives through its non-equilibrium gel structure.
HOW TO USE: Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments. NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
- Dispense entire contents of Copper Amino Isolate Activator into Copper Amino Isolate Serum.
- Discard empty Activator bottle and shake the Serum bottle well for 30 seconds.
- Use twice daily.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
Please Note: Avoid contact with clothes and surfaces as the serum will stain.
COPPER CONCENTRATE: Aqua (Water), Copper Gluconate, Isoceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
ACTIVATOR: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Tripeptide-29, Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glycogen, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Dextran, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Isoceteth-20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Note: The Activator contains 2% pure GHK (Tripeptide-1). The Serum bottle, before mixing, contains Copper Gluconate. Once mixed, 1% GHK is left in free form, while 1% binds to the Copper Gluconate to form 1% Copper Tripeptide-1 (known as GHK-Cu or Copper Peptides). The "2:1" reference in the name of this product reflects the 2-to-1 ratio of GHK to GHK-Cu.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
It's not the pretty packaging
It's not the pretty packaging that keeps me coming back, it's the scientific formulations and the results. Thank you NIOD!
I love this
Convenient and pleasant
Nice hydration but noticed no change.
Lovely hydration and no negative reaction but did not notice a difference in my skin.
The HG of Copper Serums!
This is the best of the best! Copper isn’t something that makes an overnight difference, but once I stopped using it, I noticed a huge difference (for the worse!) my one caveat, though, is to read up on what you should NOT use at the same time your using copper (peptides, and most actives inactivate the copper!) Alternate these items between morning and evening routines.
My twice-daily routine involves CAIS. I Start with the Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester, followed by CAIS, MMC, Fractionated Eye-Contour Concentrate, Hydration Vaccine, and finish with Survival 30 for daytime and Survival 0 at night. My skin is soft and while I don’t look 15 again, my complexion is smooth and even, my dry patches have vanished, the redness is resolved, and I’m happier with my complexion now than I ever have been. On the days I go for a full face of make-up, I don’t have to navigate foundation highlighting any dry patches or loading up on concealer to deal with discolouration. Super win!!! Small amounts of Niod products go FAR so if the price is giving you cause to pause, a little goes a long way here and the results are worth it. (Also, my hands have gotten super soft from applying the product, which is an unexpected surprise.)