This serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin aging indirectly.
As a highly-focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin aging indirectly. This concentrated serum departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of skin aging individually and instead forms a foundation to respect skin health.
1.0% PURE COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 (Supplied as 100% pure powder to be mixed for activation.)
- Copper Tripeptide GHK-Cu is a peptide found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 60% by age 60. The natural role of this peptide as found in the human body includes activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Many topical anti-aging products contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
- This product contains 1.0% pure Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) to be mixed with a specialized activator before first use. This extraordinary concentration targets signs of skin aging, including visible textural damage, uneven tone, visibly enlarged pores and a general lack of a visibly healthy radiance normally present in younger skin. In short, the skin will look younger starting within 5 days with continued visible improvements with continued use.
Copper/Proline/Lysine Peptide Stabilization Complex
- Superb award-winning technology to stabilize and enhance the activation of copper peptides provides an ideal base for the maintenance and delivery of the high concentration of copper peptides.
Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer (Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex)
- A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that helps with delivery of water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain skin water content.v
HOW TO USE: Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments. NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
- Dispense entire contents of Copper Amino Isolate Activator into Copper Amino Isolate Serum.
- Discard empty Activator bottle and shake the Serum bottle well for 30 seconds.
- Use twice daily.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
Please Note: Avoid contact with clothes and surfaces as the serum will stain.
COPPER CONCENTRATE: Aqua (Water), Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
ACTIVATOR: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Decapeptide-22, Oligopeptide-78, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Arginine, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns