A highly-focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this pro-repair, pro-collagen serum offers a novel approach to target all visible signs of skin aging indirectly.
CAIS 3 1:1 is the third generation of NIOD's multi-award-winning Copper Amino Isolate Serum. Copper Amino Isolate Serum 3 1:1 replaces Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1.
This indirect approach departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of skin aging individually and instead forms a foundation to respect skin health. The previous generation of CAIS contained 2% of pure GHK peptide, of which 1% branched with copper ions upon mixing, forming 1% freshly-assembled, pro-repair GHK-Cu (copper peptides) and leaving 1% free-form, pro-collagen GHK peptide, for a final ratio of 1:1. The new formula omits mixing, instead containing 1% concentration by weight of pre-assembled and fully stable GHK-Cu, alongside 1% GHK peptide. Since this formula no longer requires additional GHK peptide for copper complexation, and no other copper source is added, it carries the name CAIS 3 1:1, as a reflection of the ratio of these ingredients in formulation.
CAIS 3 1:1 also includes additional collagen-supporting peptides, Tripeptide-29, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2. Its base combines mono-dispersed, plant-derived glycogen, availability-enhancing Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 and cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- 1.0% Pure Undiluted Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) + 1.0% Pure Undiluted Tripeptide-1 (GHK): CAIS 3 1:1 supplies 1% pure GHK peptide (Tripeptide-1), alongside 1% Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu). Both GHK and GHK-Cu are found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of these peptides in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years.The natural role of these peptides as found in the human body includes activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses, while pure GHK offers strong pro-collagen support.
- The 2% concentration of GHK and GHK-Cu in CAIS 3 1:1 aims to target visible signs of skin aging, including textural irregularities, uneven tone, visibly enlarged pores and a general lack of healthy radiance normally present in younger skin. In short, the skin will look healthier with visible improvements with continued use.
- 9.0% Pure Undiluted Tripeptide-29: This amino acid sequence of Glycine-Proline-Hydroxyproline supports healthy collagen and works synergistically with GHK and GHK-Cu in this function.
- 4.0% Complex of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Trifluroacetyl Tripeptide-2: While pro-collagen peptides broadly focus on collagen quantity, these advanced peptide technologies support healthy collagen quality and assembly for skin that looks firmer and more evenly modelled.
INTEGRITY AND DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES :
- 0.10% Pure Mono-Dispersed Plant Glycogen: Glycogen is generally extracted from animal sources as a poly-dispersion. This advanced 100% plant-based mono-dispersed glycogen acts like hard spheres that protect the formulation peptides but break upon application for optimal dermal exposure.
- 9% Complex of Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3: This lipo-oligopeptide supports healthy skin renewal which is essential for maximising skin availability of technologies in this formulation and those used in any subsequent treatments.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer: A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid helps with delivery of water and water-soluble actives through its non-equilibrium gel structure.
pH 5.7-6.7 | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE:Apply to face AM and PM. Apply as the first step after cleansing before the application of thicker serums or creams.
NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Tripeptide-29, Tripeptide-1 Copper Acetate, Tripeptide-1 Acetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glycogen, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Dextran, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Isoceteth-20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.