Fend off wrinkles & aging skin with this gravity defying blend!
Combining an abundance of peptides that work to reduce the appearance of pores, sagging skin & wrinkles + fend off the damaging effects of environmental stressors, this powerful serum works wonders on stressed & aging skin. Natural hydrating & rejuvenating elements including polyglutamic acid, ceramides, quinoa extract & silver ear mushroom leave your skin soft & smooth to the touch!
- Uplevity – A tetrapeptide that reduces the appearance of sagging skin, giving a lifted, tighter look.
- PoreTect – A skin texture rejuvenator, PoreTect naturally minimizes the appearance of pore size, while increasing the look of skin firmness.
- Thermostressine – A peptide solution that helps the skin recuperate from the damaging effects of stressors such as pollution, heavy metals, and extreme weather.
- Matrixyl Synthe'6 – A peptide complex with skin rejuvenating benefits.
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract – A rich source of essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, and antioxidants.
- Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide – This sugar sourced from the Silver Ear mushroom works as an humectant and skin moisturizer.
- Polyglutamic Acid – A powerful hydrating ingredient that plumps skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ceramide NP – Helps skin retain moisture to improve the look and feel of dehydrated skin.
HOW TO USE: Massage 2-4 drops into skin after cleansing, either morning or night. Follow with moisturizer. Can be alternated or layered with the Vitamin C Serum or the Super A Serum.
- What is the benefit of this serum? The Corrective Peptide Serum is a wonderful option for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin, and enlarged pores. The formula utilizes lots of beneficial peptides including Matrixyl Synthe’6, Uplevity, and PoreTect. It also contains polyglutamic acid, a deeply hydrating amino acid.
What is the consistency like? The Corrective Peptide Serum is water-based with a cloudy, thicker consistency compared to our other serums.
How do I incorporate this into my routines? The Corrective Peptide Serum can be incorporated into a morning or an evening routine. One way to use it is to alternate it with another serum in your routine. For example, if you are using the Super A Serum at night, use the Corrective Peptide Serum in the morning. Or if you are using the Vitamin C Serum in the morning, use the Corrective Peptide Serum at night. If using both the Super A Serum and the Vitamin C Serum daily already, you can either alternate usage, or you can layer - first the Vitamin C Serum or Super A Serum, followed by the Corrective Peptide Serum - preferably after massaging the previous product into the skin thoroughly and waiting a couple of minutes. You can also just use the Corrective Peptide Serum on its own, either AM or PM. *Please note that we do not recommend layering the Corrective Peptide Serum and AHA Exfoliating Peel in the same routine as they are not pH-compatible. Instead, you can alternate between them nightly, or use the Corrective Peptide Serum in the morning & the AHA Exfoliating Peel at night.
- Is this for all skin types? Yes! The Corrective Peptide Serum is appropriate for all skin types. We recommend patch testing for those with sensitive skin.
How much should I use? We recommend using approximately a pea-sized amount for each application.
Is it recommended to use daily? Yes! This serum can be used daily (or nightly).
Can I follow with a moisturizer? Yes! You may follow the Corrective Peptide Serum with the Eye Cream, Face Cream, and/or Triple C Night Cream. You may also follow SPF if using in the AM.
How long do I need to wait between application with other products? We recommend waiting a couple of minutes between the Corrective Peptide Serum and any products applied before/after to ensure full efficacy and absorption.
How does this compare to the Super A Serum? The Super A Serum exfoliates the skin while the Corrective Peptide Serum provides support against stressors such as sun, wind, and pollutants. It also contains peptides that reduce the appearance of sagging skin.
Does this contain any exfoliating ingredients? No, the Corrective Peptide Serum does not contain any exfoliants.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Propanediol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Squalane, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sorbitan Trioleate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-22, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyglutamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.