This Pressed EyeColour boasts vegan and cruelty-free ingredients that will soothe and nourish your eyelids, while containing vivid, bright pigment for a vibrant and long lasting look.
Create an array of unique looks with our range of vibrant eye colours.
Your Create Pressed Eyecolour will come packaged minimally in a seed paper envelope that can be planted, when the season is right, to grow beautiful wildflowers. All EyeColours are pressed in recyclable aluminum pans that will fit in to any magnetic palette or compact.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
- Aerial: a pale pink with subtle shimmer.
- Ascend: a rich medium plum with a matte finish.
- Beloved: a soft medium brown with pink hues.
- Cinder: a matte grey brown.
- Earthen: a matte neutral brown.
- Ethereal: a creamy shimmering light gold.
- Gifted: a gilded medium bronze.
- Intrepid: Intrepid is a peachy rose gold.
- Kindle: is a matte warm brick.
- Lithe: a shimmery neutral gold.
- Lofty: a matte medium warm brown.
- Lumen: a light, warm highlight with subtle shimmer.
- Modish: a plummy raspberry with a subtle shimmer.
- Oracle: a versatile dark matte brown with warm.
- Quintessence: a pearly peach.
- Rise: a deep neutral brown with subtle shimmer.
- Soar: a matte vanilla highlight.
- Stillness: a versatile matte black.
- Stone: a deep neutral grey with a subtle shimmer.
- Surge: a warm medium brown with a matte finish.
- Sweet: a medium pink with warm undertones.
- Tender: a soft medium pink with brown hues.
- Union: a matte cream with a bright finish
HOW TO USE:
- For your eyes: apply colours to your eyelid with your favourite shadow brush. Use a soft, rounded brush for contouring in crease. For more intense colour, wet your brush first, building in layers.
- For lines and brows: create a paste with liquid and shadow to use as an eyeliner or browliner with an angled brush.
- For your angles: use light shades as highlight or contour colours around your face.
- For your lips: mix with clear gloss or balms to create your own lip colour.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Bring out the best in your skin with anti-oxidant rich and cruelty-free makeup. Sustainably made in Canada, cruelty-free, and vegan. Elate Cosmetics are certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and all of their ingredients are fair trade. Each product is housed in a bamboo container, making more than 75% of their products are waste-free. Every piece of packaging is either recyclable, reusable or plantable. The imagery Elate Cosmetics uses features people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities, so no one feels left out. They're only interested in making you feel beautiful, and to create your own definition of beauty.
Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) Calcium Carbonate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic Triglyceride Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil) Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.