A rejuvenating eye butter that delivers moisture and whole plant nutrition to delicate eye area.
Black Cumin Seed and Cucumber Oil assist in reducing puffiness and dark circles to leave eyes radiant. Formulated with 15 natural actives including cold pressed seed oils from cucumber, rosehips, pomegranates, argan, marula, red raspberry, avocado and maracuja. Infused with cell regenerative frankincense and soothing lavender.
- Cucumber seed oil possesses a remarkable amount of revitalizing phytosterols, which have been known to strengthen and improve skin elasticity. Phytosterols are also known for their ability to nourish and stimulate the skin cells to encourage healthy regeneration.
- Black cumin seed oil has been used for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments dating back to the ancient Egyptian times. This oil contain high amounts of omegas, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A (retinol), B, and C. The essential fatty acids help strengthen and maintain cell integrity, heal skin conditions, and reduce wrinkles. Cleopatra used these seeds as a daily beauty ritual and Queen Nefertiti used black seed oil to bring luster to her hair and nails.
- SeaBuckThorn CO2. With high amounts vitamins A, C and E, carotenes, flavonoids, amino acids, it nourishes, revitalizes, and restores skin. Boasting 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavanoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) and Omega 7. Seabuck thorn berries stimulate collagen production, combat wrinkles and dryness while reversing the effects of aging and pollution.
- Rosehip seed oil is high in Vitamins A, E and C, and has high amounts of fatty acids. High amounts of linolenic acids, vitamin A (retinol), and vitamin C have been found to regenerate tissue and eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and sun damage.
- Red raspberry seed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid suggesting pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. Considered to be one of the most prized cold pressed oils for skin care formulas, it contains an exceptionally high amount of alpha and gamma tocopherols (Vitamin E), vitamin A and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Marula oil is high in omega-9 oleic acid and the omega-6 essential fatty acid linoleic acid. It's high oleic acid content lends to its ability to penetrate deep into the dermis and aid one in aging gracefully and preventing wrinkles. Its high content of tocopherol and flavanols make Marula oil a strong anti-oxidant.
- Argan Oil possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin tone. The oil is rich in Omega-9 oleic acid and Omega-6 linoleic acid. Its high polyphenol content makes it a strong anti-oxidant. It's strong anti-inflammatory properties and high vitamin E content help to aid in reducing dark under eye circles. Argan oil also contains phytosterols, which promote new collagen production that is lost from sun exposure and aging.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil protects and strengthens skin cells on the surface and regenerate cells in the deeper layers of skin. Powerful antioxidants found in pomegranates fight and repair free-radical damage from the sun and environmental factors that age skin. Anthocyanidins, ellagic acid, and punicalagin work in harmony to increase microcirculation to renew cells, prevent and smooth wrinkles, and boost the production our body’s own built-in antioxidants for age-defying action.
- Avocado Oil is a highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A and E, minerals, protein, lecithin and fatty acids. Organic Avocado Oil is a penetrating enhancing oil that delivers nutrients deep into the dermis. Highly moisturizing and is known for it's healing and cell regenerating qualities.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Use nightly as a gentle and nourishing treatment for eyes. Smooth butter along eye contour after cleansing and toning.
SIZE: .5 oz / 15ml offered in violet glass jar.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Healing properties of exotic elements including wild crafted and organic plant essential oils, delicate hydrosols and magical crystals. Created to deliver a bright vixen glow, while encouraging one to take a moment for themselves and create a their own unique vixen skin care ritual. LILFOX embraces self love and quiet moments of reflection. Every plant element is meticulously selected with special attention to choosing the highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients, organic and wild harvested whenever possible.
N.sativa (Black Seed) Oil*, P.incarnata (Maracuja) Oil*, E.cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C.rubiginosa (Rosehip Seed) Oil*, C.nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C.sativus (Cucumber Seed ) Oil*, A.spinosa (Argan) Oil*, S.birrea (Marula) Oil**, P.granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Oil*, P.gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, R.ideaus (Red Raspberyy Seed) Oil*, Tocopherols (Vit.E/non-gmo), L.angustifolia (Lavender) Buds*, B.carterii (Frankincese) Resin**, M.recutita (Blue Chamomile) Buds*.
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.