Dry, dull and lacklustre skin: we have your hero!
This Rosehip fuelled face mask from Pai® Skincare deeply replenishes dry skin with an intensive hydration boost, leaving skin radiant and dewy in just ten minutes. Suitable for sensitive and Eczema-prone skin, the formula boasts calming actives to reduce the appearance of redness while soothing sensitivity.
Includes a free Aileron exfoliating organic muslin cloth for easy removal.
- Strawberry Leaf: Who knew the best bit about strawberries is their leaves? A radiance-boosting extract it naturally brightens the skin and helps it appear smoother and firmer.
- Rosehip: Rosehip Oil is much more than a just a glow-giver. In its purest form – like ours – it’s like giving your skin a full under the hood service. Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 do the repair job, while antioxidant carotenoids protect from further damage.
Sometimes the show must go on, even when your skin is less than dazzling. This mask is an instant pick-me-up for skin that’s facing a moment in the spotlight. A star studded cast of rosehip and strawberry leaf nourish and illuminate tired complexions. Your skin’s ten minute pep talk.
RADIANT SKIN IN 10 MINUTES: Some masks are made for relaxation. This one’s Rosehip-powered for hydration and regeneration instead. The full range of Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 in our CO2 extracted Rosehip Oil feed tired, stressed-out skin. While Strawberry Leaf Extract hydrates at record speed. Formulated to glide on evenly and polish off easily with the enclosed muslin cloth, the buttery cream leaves lacklustre skin soft and dewy. Expect glow from the get go.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin. Leave for 8-10 minutes, then rinse with the enclosed muslin cloth and warm water. Use 1-2 times a week or whenever skin needs speedy radiance.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Pai’s mission is to lead the way with innovative, results-driven organic skincare. Created for anyone that wants to treat their skin – no matter how sensitive – to the best natural ingredients without compromise. Every single Pai product is formulated and manufactured in its West London HQ. Pai products are certified organic by COSMOS, the Soil Association, the Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and is London Living Wage accredited.
AQUA (water), GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* (sunflower oil), ROSA CANINA SEED EXTRACT* (rosehip seed extract), RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL* (castor oil), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* (shea butter), GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL* (plum oil), KAOLIN, FRAGARIA VESCA LEAF EXTRACT (strawberry leaf extract), ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT* (rosehip fruit extract), SODIUM ANISATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM (gum arabic), CARYA OVATA BARK EXTRACT (hickory bark extract), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), SODIUM LEVULINATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT* (rosemary extract), LACTIC ACID.
Contains nut oil
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Exactly what I was looking for winter! This mask stays soft and washes away easily. It left my skin taunt and my pores looking tighter, it also made any blemishes easier to "cough, cough" remove after I washed off the mask. Look forward to using it every week.