Cyto-luxe Vitamin C+ and Hydration+ target factors that influence skin aging with powerful antioxidants, reparative plant cells and cutting-edge hydrators. Offering glo therapeutics highest level of environmental protection with 20% Vitamin C. Find your personal age fighting arsenal inside.
HOW TO USE: Apply Cyto-luxe Vitamin C+ in the morning after cleansing and toning. Use approximately 10 drops for face and neck. Follow with Cyto-luxe Hydration+ and your favorite glo therapeutics moisturizer.
Cyto-luxe Vitamin C+
- L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – A powerful antioxidant. Protects skin from UV damage, brightens, improves elasticity and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is the only form of Vitamin C the body recognizes and can effectively utilize.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A naturally derived component of the extra cellular matrix, which attracts and holds water. The result is the look of plumpness to the skin and the prevention of transepidermal water loss.
- Sweet Iris Extract – Acts on both the epidermis and dermis. In the epidermis, it regenerates skin by increasing the differentiation of cells to make the skin act younger. In the dermis, it stimulates the synthesis of extra cellular matrix components while limiting the action of the enzymes that destroy them. As a result, the two layers become firmer and denser. An effective moisture regulator that binds moisture to the skin.
- Dermatein® HyA Mini – A smaller molecular version of hyaluronic acid which enables transdermal absorption. Provides a lightweight application, deep plumping and hydration to skin that is deficient in this important glycosaminoglycan.
- Brestine (Plankton Extract) – A skin beneficial marine-derived polymer. Within 15 minutes it has the ability to fill the furrows of the skin and smooth small wrinkles. When tested in vivo, results showed lasting effects for 6 hours after a single application.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Prevents epidermal dehydration by attracting and maintaining hydration. It has a high molecular weight which inhibits absorption and results in a film which supports the natural protective mechanism of the epidermis.
- Sweet Iris – In the epidermis, it regenerates skin by increasing the differentiation of cells to make skin act younger. In the dermis, it stimulates the synthesis of extra cellular matrix components while limiting the action of the enzymes that destroy them. As a result, the two layers become firmer and denser.
Cyto-luxe Vitamin C+: Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Glycerin (and) Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Zinc Sulfate.
Cyto-luxe Hydration+: Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Aqua (Water/Eau) (and) Plankton Extract, Glycerin (and) Iris Pallida Leaf Cell Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns