The Daily Acid Toner is a multi-benefit, exfoliating, brightening and skin toning treatment that works to visibly improve aging, damaged skin, help slow skin deterioration and improve skin texture and structure.
For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive and Acne-Prone
This luxurious facial acid toner helps resurface, soften, and firm skin while working to stimulate collagen production and considerably increase skin hydration. The Daily Acid Toner brings forth true innovation in effective acid toning for all skin types with a unique combination of pyruvic, malic, citric, and glycolic fruit and flower acids in a base of rich, in-house made whole-plant extracts, nutrient-dense clay minerals, regenerating red and brown algae, protein-building amino acids and hydrating aloe juice. Suitable for all skin types including acne and sensitive conditions.
- Hibiscus Flower Acid — Multiple acids including pyruvic, malic, tartaric, and citric work to exfoliate, reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin hydration, barrier function, and stimulate collagen growth.
- Glycolic Acid — Removes dead cells, smoothes skin texture and reduces wrinkles, stimulates collagen, and increases cell turnover. Effectively treats discoloration and brightens skin tone.
- Sea Kelp — Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenol antioxidants, and minerals. Regenerates aged fibroblast cells that produce collagen to reduce fine lines and firm skin.
- Irish Moss — Increases cell proliferation, hydration, firmness, and cellular turnover.
- Montmorillonite — Minerals of potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and silica help brighten, tone, and support skin function.
- Galactoarabinan — Provides effective, gentle exfoliation and increases skin hydration.
- Amino Acids —Restore skin protein structure and support barrier health while helping to increase the skin’s water level.
Josh Rosebrook products are exempt from all discounts.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE: After cleansing with Complete Moisture Cleanse apply a quarter size amount to a cotton round and spread evenly and gently over face. Follow up with the Hydrating Accelerator, Hydration Boost Concentrate, Active Infusion Serum, and finish with Vital Balm Cream.
SIZE: 100mL / 3.3 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, *Glycerin, Water, Montmorillonite (Clay), Hibiscus Flower Acid, Sea Kelp Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Vitamin B5, L-Proline, Hydroxyproline, Galactoarabian, *Green Tea Leaf, *Turmeric Root, *Calendula Flower, *Chamomile Flowers, *White Peony Tea, Glycolic Acid, *Echinacea, *Elderberry, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I started using a toner again (I haven't since my 20's and I'm now in my 40's) I find it helps prevent the feeling of tightness after washing my face. I have tried the GOOP malachite toner (I went through the $100 bottle in 2 months, I found it left my face sticky and it did not reduce my pores very much), then I got a sample bottle of REN's glycolic toner - this left my face feeling sticky and did help make my pores appear smaller. Then I decided to try this toner - it's gentler and does NOT make my face feel sticky, just balanced and calm. I think I'll stick with this as my regular toner and bring in a glycolic toner to help pore size every so often. I like the glass bottle, it gives a feeling of luxury when I use it. I didn't notice too much of a smell, there is a very slight smell, but I don't think it's artificial or perfumed. Overall, I really like this product and am looking at what else from this line I might want to try.