Soothe and hydrate skin with this reparative cream blend of Sugar Cane derived Squalane, Rosehip Seed, Olive and Avocado oils.
For All Skin Types
Conditioning Vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf extracts help protect against environmental stressors while Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C leave skin looking plump, bright and more even toned.
- Conditioning Vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf Extract help defend skin against environmental stressors
- Vitamin C brightens skin and encourages a more even-toned complexion
- Rosehip Seed, Olive, and Avocado Oils nourish and hydrate while hyaluronic acid promotes a plump, supple feel
GREAT FOR: Uneven skin tone and texture.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE
HOW TO USE: Apply to freshly cleansed skin, morning and evening. Use alone or layer over your favourite serum for enhanced environmental protection.
Pair with the Indie Lee Stem Cell Serum to firm and rejuvenate the skin.
SIZE: 50 ml / 10ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Indulge in the luxurious feel and beautiful benefits of Indie Lee products while protecting the Earth– and your body. Unleash your inner and outer beauty with Indie Lee, an eco-chic collection of skincare products that combine style and sustainability without sacrifice. Her all-natural oils, toners, cleansers and balms are formulated with high concentrations of bioactive enzymes and cultures, allowing you to create a luxurious regimen that's both stylish and sustainable
Squalane, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Decent, but not sure it's worth the $$
I have no complaints about this moisturizer, other than the price. I didn't notice any major differences in my skin after using it for about 30 days.
Thankfully I purchased the 10 ml even though it was already expensive for that size. It penetrates rather quickly and leaves nothing behind. I don't find it very hydrating and just ordinary.