Day Defence is a moisturiser with SPF 30, offering broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection from non-nano zinc oxide.
This is a light, non-greasy moisturiser providing daily protection from environmental stressors while hydrating the skin, using a reef-friendly, mineral formula.
Day Defence is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types and feels.
- BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB PROTECTION: Day Defence contains zinc oxide, an effective natural protector against UVA rays, that cause ageing, worsen pigmentation and stress skin, and UVB rays, that cause burning. This powerful defence helps prevent skin damage and signs of ageing, without irritating. Zinc is also reef-friendly.
- REPAIRING: Buriti oil, a natural SPF booster, is rich in vitamins A and E which help to support and repair the skin. Buriti is the world’s richest natural source of beta-carotene which fights against free radical damage, repairs weakened skin texture and helps to protect against environmental skin stressors such as pollution.
- FAST ABSORBING: A light blend of shea butter and aloe are soothing and hydrating without feeling sticky. They are fast spreading and absorbed easily, meaning Day Defence can be used before applying makeup or as a last step in your skincare routine, without leaving skin feeling greasy.
Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL | FREE FROM SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Use daily and apply half a teaspoon of Day Defence as the final step to your skincare routine, either in place of or alongside a moisturiser, serum or Booster.
Can be reapplied throughout the day for continued sun protection.
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C8-12 Acid Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil (Buriti), Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phytic Acid, Propanediol, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Gluconic Acid, Silica.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.