Protect hair from damage caused by external stressors and deeply nourish strands with this expertly blended anti-pollution moisturizer.
For hair with a tendency for grease and product build up.
- Green Tea Extract helps stimulate the scalp, restore shine and encourage healthy looking hair.
- Allantoin soothes, moisturizes and conditions hair and scalp.
- Tresses Polysaccharide Matrix helps to protect hair by acting as a barrier against atmospheric pollution and limiting damage.
- Tara Tannins and Organic Sunflower Sprout Extract help protect against the harmful effects of urban pollution for shiny and healthy-looking strands.
- Shea Butter & Sweet Almond Oil nourish, condition and smooth hair without weighing it down.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS, SULPHATES, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, & MINERAL OIL
HOW TO USE: Use as part of the Defence haircare routine. After using Anti-Pollution Shampoo, smooth through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For a deeper conditioning treatment, massage into your roots, then rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND: A revolutionary new hair growth range, made up of innovative serums, treatments, shampoos and conditioners which help to enhance hair’s natural beauty without causing damage. Carefully curated with a variety of hair types in mind, your Grow Gorgeous routine caters to your specific needs to help you achieve the hair you’ve always dreamed of. Glamorous and gorgeous volume? Strong locks that can grow enviably long? Incredibly soft and nourished hair? There’s a Grow Gorgeous hair care routine for every woman but the end result is always the same; gorgeous hair!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Benzophenone-4, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Glycine, Alanine, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Serine, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Extract, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Citric Acid, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.