This dual-ended mechanical brow pencil with spoolie brush defines, tames, and fills in your brows.
Look damn good in this clean Defining Brow Pencil. This dual-ended mechanical brow pencil with spoolie brush defines, tames, and fills in your brows. The unique oval tip creates natural, hair-like strokes. Enriched with nourishing Vitamin E.
- Blonde: For platinum to light blonde hair
- Taupe: For light to dark blonde hair
- Medium Copper: For light to medium brown hair
- Warm Brown: For medium brown hair
- Chocolate: for medium to dark brown hair
- Warm Black: for dark brown to black hair
"I love it; It turned out to live up to its hype. I have little eyebrow hairs and this gave me the best results. I've tried at least 10 others and they didn't do anywhere near as well as this product. Within a few days I ordered 2 more."
100% Cruelty-Free, Hypoallergenic, and Harsh Chemical Free.
HOW TO USE: Brush brows upward, then define your natural lower arch using feathery strokes. Next, brush hair down and define your top arch the same way. Finally, brush hairs back and fill in any sparse areas.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Founded by Amy Carr and Mary Schulman, P/Y/T Beauty® is a line of high-performance makeup made with safe ingredients. P/Y/T Beauty® products are clean, safe, and infused with only healthy and beneficial ingredients like Vitamin E and Olive Leaf extract.
Taupe & Blonde: Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Tribehenin Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax Silica Dimethyl Silylate Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate Phenoxyethanol Glyceryl Caprylate Tocopheryl Acetate Iron Oxides Titanium Dioxide.
Medium Copper, Chocolate & Warm Black: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tribehenin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Di-C20-40 Alkyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) .
Warm Brown: Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Silica Dimethyl Silylate Tribehenin Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate Phenoxyethanol Glyceryl Caprylate Tocopheryl Acetate Iron Oxides Titanium Dioxide
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.