Sea-Buckthorn CO2 Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Amaranth
A targeted formulation that conditions and detoxifies the hair and scalp of free radicals metabolized by the body as a result of factors like diet, and environmental factors like heavy metals found in air pollution and UVB/UVA rays from the sun. Perfect for daily use, it maintains and enhances a healthier shine, noticeably strengthening, detangling, softening, protecting and detoxing the hair.
- Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins form a protective barrier from environmental pollutants, while Antioxidants and free radical scavengers noticeably detox the hair from heavy metal environmental pollutants and free radicals.
- Sea-Buckthorn CO2 Extract antioxidants noticeably protect, nourish and condition the hair and scalp, increasing hydration levels.
- Tocopherols from Amaranth visibly condition and strengthen the hair, increasing damage recovery capacity.
- Plant-derived Liposomes bond actives to the outer layers of the hair shaft and cuticle, and penetrate into the cortex, optimizing the delivery of actives, ensuring healthier, smoother hair.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet clean hair and massage lightly into hair, particularly on hair ends. For treated or dry hair, leave in for 1–2 minutes for maximum penetration into the hair shaft. Gently rinse hair and repeat when required. Pair with the Detox Shampoo.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Sesamum Indicum (Seame) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Plant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant), Behentrimonium Chloride (Plant), Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride [Plant], Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Plant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract, Urea, Sodium Lactate [Plant], Lactic Acid (Plant), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Plant), Levulinic Acid, p-Anisic Acid (Plant), Hydrolyzed Adansonia DIgitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Panthenol (Plant), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Lecithin, Acrylic Acid/Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Glyceryl Caprylate (Plant), Xanthan Gum (Plant), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citronellol (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.